18/07/14 - 19/07/14

18/07/14

EllaT-W: Exploring Frankfurt #GoetheHouse #Frankfurt❤️ CateThomp1, TotoWolff and 250 others like thisTotoWolff: looking forward to seeing you at the track CateThomp1: hope you are having an amazing timeJennyTay: Bailey and Marnie are loving their ...

❤️ CateThomp1, TotoWolff and 250 others like this
TotoWolff: looking forward to seeing you at the track
CateThomp1: hope you are having an amazing time
JennyTay: Bailey and Marnie are loving their sleepovers with Momma

___________________________

Lewis had spent the day at the track completing FP1 and FP2. Ella had spent the day exploring Frankfurt. She hadn't heard much from him but she hadnt really expected to as she knew he would be busy with the team. She had made her way back to the hotel. She wasn't sure what time he would be back as he hadn't mentioned anything. She fumbled in her bag to find the key card as the door opened and his PA walked out.
"Hi Ella, it's great to finally meet you." She said holding her hand out. Ella smiled and shook it.
"You too. Kelli, isn't it?" Replied Ella.
"It is and I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of each other."
Ella blushed in response. Kelli held the door open for Ella as she made her way inside. She kicked her trainers off at the door and dropped her bag onto the floor and made her way in side. The sight that greeted her made her gasp in awe. Lewis was back from the track and he was dressed in a shirt and trousers, he had a table set up in front of the window and food ready to be placed on the table. He walked over and wrapped his arms around her before placing his lips against hers.
"I missed you today" he said pulling her into his chest.
"I missed you too" she smiled into him.
"I ordered dinner. I hope you haven't eaten" he said pulling out of the embrace.
"I was waiting to see what you were doing." She walked towards the table "this is amazing Lew"

EllaT-W: dinner with a view #Frankfurt #spoiled❤️ CateThomp1, LewisHamilton and 310 others like this

❤️ CateThomp1, LewisHamilton and 310 others like this.

Comments are disabled on this post

____________________
19/07/2014

EllaT-W: Qualifying #teammercedes #silverarrows #GermanGP #F1❤️ TotoWolff, LewisHamilton and 400 others likes this

❤️ TotoWolff, LewisHamilton and 400 others likes this

CateThomp1: Love the outfit Elly
Susie_Wolff: can't wait to catch up
TotoWolff: our good luck charm
LeannaJones: you look beaut babe! Have the best time
JohnJamesEvans: hope someone's looking after Bailey
LiamTay-Wolff: @JohnJamesEvans he's with the same person that's got Marnie, not that it's any of your concern.
LewisHamiltonFans: enjoy the race
MrsLewisHamilton: keep away from my Lewis

Ella was furious with JJ's comment and was hoping Lewis didn't see it. He didn't want Lewis to think she wasn't over JJ because she was. She was great full for Liam's response and made a mental note to thank him when she saw him later. She had arrived at the track and spent some tome with Susie during free practice one. She loved Susie with her dad. They were just perfect together and she couldn't have asker for a better stepmother, although she saw Susie more of a confidante. They were sat in the hospitality with a cup of coffee each and had been having a good old catch up on what had been going on since the British GP.
"Are you definitely over JJ?" Asked Susie
"Of course. I will not let someone like him back in my life"
"I just wanted to check. I know there's something going on with you and Lewis and I don't want to see either of you get hurt."
"When I met him in Austria for the first time the last thing I wanted was to let him get close. But everytime I see him I fall for him even more. I can't help it Susie, he's nothing like the others. He makes me feel like only I matter to him. I'm scared I'm going to get hurt but I'm also scared of not giving things a chance and seeing where they go"
"Just as long as you are both happy."
"Thanks Suze, it means a lot"
"You coming to watch quali from the garage?" Asked Susie, Ella nodded and they both left for the garage. Ella had a nervous feeling in her stomach. This was the first time she was watching Lewis drive since they had become involved. She knew nothing until Lewis had gone flying off the track and into the barrier. Her heart sank and she felt like she couldn't breathe. She tried to swallow the lump in her throat. She had to know he was OK. She saw him climbing out of the car and breathed a sigh of relief. Susie placed her hand on her shoulder before moving it quickly so the press couldn't see. Ella shook her head and turned and walked out of the back door. She fumbled in her bag for her cigarettes and made her way to the smoking area. She needed to calm down. Once she'd finished her cigarette she had gone back to the garage and let herself into Lewis' room. Lewis walked in not long after and she flung herself into his arms. He winced and she pulled away.
"It's fine" he said as he pulled her back in to him.
"I thought I'd lost you" she sobbed quietly.
"I'm not going anywhere Elly." He said as he kissed the top of her head "I've got to do a debrief on the accident and see the guys and then I'm taking you back to the hotel and I'm not letting you go."