Chapter 34

"Oh so you're telling me this now?" I look at him. It's too bad. If he loves her, that's great. He's not telling her. Cause fuck what if she loves him back?

"I had to," he sighs.

"Just- god. Please don't tell her."

"I'm not," he says. But something tells me that he is lying. I keep asking myself why I'm not getting mad. I guess I've just had it with all this bullshit.

"Whatever," I say and he runs his fingers through his hair. "As long as I'm her first time, I don't really give a shit."

He looks at me strangely.

"You're inhumane," he forces a laugh.

"If you're saying I'm sexist, I'm not," I look at him.

"I am," he says. God, sometimes I just want to hit this guy. But I can't, he's like my brother.

"Whatever," I stand up and I hear the door open. Zayn walks in along with Niall.

"You guys haven't visited Johnny in a while," Niall sits next to Soda.

"I know, I know. I just have so many things on my mind right now," I hold my temples.

"Like what?" Zayn asks.

"For starters, Mindy wanted to fuck in front of Cherry. So my mind isn't working so well right now."

"Well damn," Niall says. "Did she hurt her? Because I swear-" he starts.

"No, I would have killed her if she did," I explain.

"Let's go spy," Zayn laughs.

"Spy on what?" I lift a brow.

"Perrie's over at Amanda's along with Cherry. I thought I saw the curtains open," he jokes.

"I hope your kidding," I look at him.

"Chillax, I won't spy on your naked girlfriend," Zayn says.

"She isn't my girlfriend," I groan. These guys can be really pushy.

"Don't give me that bullshit, Harry. She practically loves you," Niall says.

Cherry's POV

"What?" Perrie looks shocked.

"Yep," I nod while laughing.

"He didn't," her eyes pop.

"No lie, he tried to take a bullet for her when they only knew each other for a week," Amanda plops an M&M in her mouth.

"Wow. The guy really must like you," Perrie puts her hair in a high bun. I actually really like her. She's really kind and fun to be with. Amanda and I could really get used to her. Apparently, she's a greaser. But she looks way more like a soc.

"It's not like we're dating or anything," I tell them.

"Yes you are," Amanda rolls her eyes.

"No, he hasn't even asked me out," I explain.

"Listen Cherry, you can't be fuck buddies forever," Amanda laughs and I put one finger in the air.

"We don't fuck," I tell them.

"Wait, you haven't had sex yet?" Perrie lifts a brow. Her British accent is so heavy, that it's literally the most adorable thing I've ever heard.

"Nope," I giggle.

"But they've had oral," Amanda speaks for me.

"How long have you guys been together?" She asks.