Chapter 49

Amanda hands the security our badges, and she squeals as they show us to the VIP section of the building. Harry looks pissed off because we dragged him here. He says he wants to go back home and sleep but we just didn't let him go back. He needs to learn to be with people, let loose, and have fun. Niall on the other hand, looks bored but he's secretly is excited. I'm sure Harry is secretly excited too to see a bunch of famous models.

"Amanda?" we watch as a brunette runs out of a room with a huge smile on her face.

Kendall Jenner flings herself at Amanda and they hug. I didn't even know that she was this friendly to people she just met. But it's sweet, and I already like her.

"Kendall!" Amanda laughs and I watch as Niall snaps a few pics. Harry keeps himself hidden from sight and stands behind me, face focused onto his phone.

"Oh my god, I heard such amazing things about you both," Kendall smiles, as she sweetly wraps her arms around me.

"Chanel Chance, isn't it?" She laughs, releasing me from her hold.

"You know it," I laugh and she goes on introducing herself to the boys. She eyes them up and down and I instantly know her thoughts.

How can their boyfriends be dressed like street kids?

Ugh, I tried convincing Harry and Niall to wear something presentable but no.

They only like their plain T's and jeans.

What can I do?

Kendall turns to us. "Alright. You girls ready for the show? I reserved seats." she smiles and we both nod.

"Yeah, we'll see you after, okay?" Amanda says and Kendall holds both of our hands.

"Okay! We'll def be hanging after this." she winks, then heads back into her dressing room.

We make our way to the seats when we watch Amanda's mom appear from behind the curtain on the stage.

"Mom! We're here, I forgot to text!" She yells and her mom smiles widely, approaching us as we take our seats that literally say our names on them.

Amanda's mom always gets us into VIP things like this because her connections to the fashion world are strong.

My mom works in the same area but it's not quite the same.

"You met Kendall, yeah?" Amanda's blond mother hugs us both at the same time, intoxicating us with a strong perfume. But it smells good so.

"Yeah, she's very sweet," Amanda tells her mom when she looks over at the boys.

"They look bored," she notes how they're sitting on the chairs like lumps and how they're so focused onto their phones.

"Well, yeah." I laugh and Amanda's mom almost claps her hands with excitement.

"Okay, so. Big news, do you girls remember that mini photo shoot we took last fall?" Her mom asks us.

We both nod. "Yeah."

"So, I had a few photographers look at them and they want both of you to try a test shoot. If they like the pics, you could both end up being professional models," Amanda's mom looks just as excited at Amanda does.

Professional model? Does that even sound like Cherry Glass?

"Oh my g- Niall!" Amanda turns around and I laugh because Niall gets scared and looks up with a potential heart attack.