[4] What's Jøsh planning?

Tyler's POV

Josh and I we're in the kitchen eating breakfast and Chloe and Kate came down. Chloe was dressed and had her bag, she yelled bye and walked out the door.

Kate sat down and ate the bowl of cereal Josh set out for her. I couldn't help but stare at her, I glanced at Josh and he was looking back and fourth between Kate and I.

I raised an eyebrow at him. Josh grinned and said

"How about we go to the park!" And clapped his hands together.

"Okay! I'll go get dressed." Kate said.

Kate's POV

I walked up the stairs and into my room to get ready. I opened my closet and grabbed Josh's Panic! At The Disco t-shirt and some skinny jeans.

I stripped my pajamas and threw them on the ground with the flood of dirty (and clean) clothes. I put on a bra and the outfit, quickly brushed my hair and put mascara on, then ran to my door. I was about to grab the handle, then I decided to grab my skateboard.

I ran down the stairs as Tyler looked at me. He smiled as he noticed my skateboard, and pulled out his too. I smiled back.

Josh blurted out Dora lyrics, "Vamanos, let's go"

I laughed and we all walked to the park.

We we're all swinging when Josh made ringing sounds, "Oh! Look at that! Mom needs me. You two just stay here and hang." He said slowly as he ran away.

Josh's POV

I ran off and pretended to start walking home. I saw Chloe behind the bush and went and hid with her. We highfived each other and continued watching.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while. Anyways, what do you think Josh and Chloe are planning?