[1] Last Day

Kate's Pov

"Kathryn! Wake up!" mom yelled from the kitchen. Right after she yelled my alarm started blaring. I put my face in my soft pillow and moaned, I kept my face in my pillow until mom yelled at me to turn off my alarm. As I turned off my alarm I got an alert on my phone, a text from my best friend.

"Chloe: Hey, you up? After school can I come over so we can get ready for graduation?"

I started drifting back to sleep as I stared at my phone screen. Then the neighbors yappy chihuahua started barking and caused my eyes to reopen. I unlocked my phone and texted Chloe back.

"Yeah sure, bring your hair crimper."

I turned my phone off and set it on my bedside table. I took a moment and smelled my mom cooking eggs. That got me to get out of bed. I didn't bother getting dressed. I went downstairs to realize mom wasn't finished with breakfast.

"Honey. You're not going to school without your pants." Mom said as she glanced at me.

"Mom! I'm not wearing my pajamas to school.." I laughed and walked back upstairs.

As I went down the hallway i passed my brothers room and stopped as his door. Even though he's the most annoying brother ever, I miss him. I sighed and then remembered he's coming to my graduation. I grinned at the thought and then ran to my room.

Huh, last day of school. I'm really gonna miss high school. Not. I walked over to my dresser and picked out my brothers band t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.

After I put my clothes on i went to my bathroom and put some mascara on and brushed through my long brown hair.

I just left my hair down. I brushed my teeth forgetting i haven't had breakfast yet, then slipped some converse on. I grabbed my glasses and phone and ran out my bedroom door and down to the kitchen.

My mom set a plate with bacon and eggs on the table, I was gonna sit down and eat breakfast with my mom and dad, but then realized what time it was.

I quickly shoved a few pieces of bacon into my mouth, ran to the door and grabbed my backpack. As I opened the door i yelled at my parents that I loved them and ran to the bus stop just in time.

"Morning Mr.Wilson!" I said sweetly to the bus driver.

"Good morning dear!" He replied as I went to my usual seat in the back of the bus. I sat next to Chloe, as usual.

"Hey Kate!"

"Yo!" I replied.

"Do you have a dress for graduation yet?" She asked.

"Yeah, the one i wore to you're aunts wedding."

She thought for a second, "Oh yeah! The flowery lace one?"

"Yeah."

We talked about graduation the whole way to school. When we got to school, usual boring learning, at the end of the day we signed yearbooks. I just let anyone come to me, I didn't wanna get up. After school, Chloe came to my house, she had her graduation stuff in her backpack.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys! First fanfic. I hope it's alright! Tell me what you think. Ill be updating soon! :)