Chapter 2

Naruto yawned. "So what do I have to do?" He asked Anko. "The cat is scared of me. The T&I department said I can't help anymore."

"Have you tracked each of your team members?" Anko asked.

"Hina-hime and Kiba are drinking coffee at Kiba's place. Shino is working on his family's jutsu I told him about adding a weapon to his family's shit that he could cover with bugs, like a chain." Naruto said as he sniffed.

"Damn." Anko said as she sat down. "Naruto I need to know something."

"I was attacked by a Vampire named Dracula and a Werewolf named Lycaon. I killed both." Naruto said.

"Not that. I wanted to know do you like me?" Anko said quitely Naruto blushed.

"Do you mind sharing?" Naruto asked.

"No." Anko said.

"Good I like you for the crazy shit we could pull off." Naruto said as he stood up Anko blushed hard. "I love the way you dress showing alot yet leaving some to the imagination. I love the little thing that you are doing now hiding behind the long sexy legs you have. I love your personality that you hide away from the eyes of man. I love the way you walk. I love your scent the way it wants me damnit you don't know how long I wanted to let you know that I love you."

"You really do?" Anko said as Hinata walked into the clearing behind Naruto's back. "What do you think of Hinata?"

"I love the way she brightens my day, I love her scent the way it becons me to plough her till she bears my children. Her hair the way it's soft as silk. I love that she's a cinnamon roll. I love the fact that she fits in my arms like a puzzle piece. I love her personality the way she brightens when I'm around. I love the fact she is right behind me." Naruto said as he turned around Hinata was bloody nosed.

"What do you think of me?" Kiba said as she walked in.

"I love your tempting body the way it wants me to plough you. I love the fact you are uncertain about how you feel about me. I love the fact your not a sheep like all the damn village you're a wolf. I love the way your sending off hormones so thickly that your getting me off. I love the fact that you are thinking the whole Sasgay crush is a fad." Naruto said the three girls looked and saw true enough that his pants gotten tighter. Kurenai and Shino walked into the field.

"Shino are you finished integrating the Chain?" Naruto said. "Kurenai are you happy that you got Asuma?"

"Yes." Shino said.

"I am." Kurenai said as Naruto nodded.

"I wonder..." Naruto doubled over in pain as he looked through the small bag to find nothing in there. "DAMNIT! Kiba I'm sorry but I need a little bit of..."

Kiba brought Naruto to her neck.  "Drink up." Kiba said as Naruto bit into her neck drinking a little bit of Blood. Kiba was blushing hard and you could tell she was rubbing her legs together.

"Sorry..." Naruto said as he wiped the blood of his mouth. "I should get a bigger bag..."

"Nope." Anko said "I want whatever that was."

"It's a aphrodisiac that his saliva produces. He has a Genjutsu power like the Sharingan but ten times more powerful. A mist ability and a swarm ability those two will come later. He's ten times as strong as Tsunade when she's sober." Kurama said. "His blood is poison. When he kills he gains cannon fodder."

"So he's the ultimate weapon?" Anko said.

"Yeah. Also his stamina is beyond human understanding." Kurama said. "It's almost... Demonic."

"Not my fault." Naruto said as he sneezed turning his mouth into a snout. "Come on!"

"What?" Anko said as Naruto sneezed again his torso is now covered in fur.

"I'm not doing this!" Naruto sneezed again as he turned into a a large white and Black wolf. Akamaru jumped into his Fur. "Great I'll be like this all day till I figure out how to control this!"

Akamaru Yiped. "Yeah I know anbu coming. They smell like a certain Whoreno." Naruto said as he laid down.

Kiba laid against him as well as Hinata. "So soft." Hinata said as The anbu Arrived.

"Sup." Naruto said as Anko joined the two leaning against Naruto.

"Hokage-sama requested you. Team 8." The Anbu said.

"Okay okay." Naruto said as Kiba, Anko, and Hinata stood up. Naruto stood Kurama huffed and dissapeared into Naruto. Team 8 followed the Anbu to the Hokage tower.

"Naruto. The Hokage is gonna flip." Anko said as Naruto turned human as he sneezed six times. Akamaru was in his head.

"Man my chest hurts." Naruto said as he rubbed his chest.

"Maybe sneezing not a good thing." Anko said.

"Yeah." Naruto said they entered the office.

"Team 8 good I need you to go get Kakashi out of trouble. Team 7 is in wave they ran into a couple of missing nin." Hiruzen said.

"Sir my team is just a tracking.... Nevermind you want Naruto to show off." Kurenai said.

"Yeah I do." Hiruzen said smiling. "The reason I'm sending your team is if he shows off to much and causes him to go on a blood thirsty killing streak."

"Okay." Naruto said as he smiles. "You want me to show off that I'm the son of the fourth."

"Yes." Hiruzen said smiling. Team 8 left to get packed. Naruto was carrying all of their stuff.

"You sure you can carry this?" Shino asked.

"Yeah. You do know if you need any bugs I can look for some." Naruto said as he noticed a black bug with golden stripes. "Yo shino. This one what is it?"

"That is a... OMG that is a Hitacka beetle very rare." Shino said as he grabbed the beetle and noticed something. "It's pregnant! Naruto thank you for finding this." Naruto blinked. "This Beetle has been on my clans want list since we found a male this is a Female and it's pregnant."

Naruto nodded as Shino's dad appeared. "Is that what I think it is!" The clan head said as Shino nodded ecstatically as he gave the beetle to his father.

"Naruto found it!" Shino said it as his father left to put the bug in the Nursery.

"So weird." Anko said.

"I know they are so reserved then they fangirl about a bug." Kurenai said.

"You saw nothing." Shino said as team 8 nodded and left.