CHAPTER 6

The same question replayed in my head repeatedly

What have I done?

  I jogged down the stairs fully dressed and saw him waiting for me on his couch, the plug felt weird as I walked making it move almost touching my prostate. He turned hearing my foot steps and smirked.

"You manage to turn me on even when you're fully dressed" he said winking at me making me almost miss my step but I caught myself on the railings.

"Come here" he motioned me over with his finger, I shakily and quietly went over to slowly sit, scooting over to keep a distance between us.

"I won't bite, yet" he winked and smirked at his last word making me cringe in discomfort.

"We haven't discussed your pay yet" he said crossing his legs and relaxing further into his couch.

"I'm not a prostitute" I muttered coyly playing with my fidgeting fingers. He laughed like what I said humoured him.

"Not for that, that was just a kind gesture, you were actually a pretty big help, usually when I needed tea, I'd make it myself and come back realising I'm no longer in the...zone" he stated and I nodded and let out an 'oh'.

"Will this be enough or do you want another zero added to it?" He asked scribbling unto a piece of paper and handing it to me.

  I looked at it and my eyes widened and my gaping mouth hung carelessly, I blinked a couple of times before looking up at his face which was holding in laughter, I began looking at his face then the paper repeatedly.

"Dollars?" I asked still uncertain of reality.

"Yeah, is it not enough?" he asked trying to take the paper probably wanting to add another zero. I jerked his hand off.

"It's enough" I said grinning radiantly.

  He got up and I followed, we walked to the front door and he stopped to looked at me.

"Don't touch yourself or play with your plug" he  said poking the tip of my nose with a serious face and I nodded shyly making him smile.

"Good" he caressed my cheek again and stared into my eyes.

"Sweet dreams pup" he pecked my cheek making me blush and smile. He opened the door and I left waving at him before opening my car door.

  I sighed and threw myself unto the driver's seat ramming the plug into my prostate making me moan. I just shrugged turning on the engine and driving home in the dark.

》》》》》》

  I entered the house interrupting everyone praying on the dining table. All eyes turned to me and mom ran towards me.

"Sweety how was your first day?" She asked bouncing on her feet like a child.

  It was great, my new boss? Nice guy, he just rimmed and finger fucked my hole sending me into a horny daze, so work was peachy.

"It was fine mom" I said and she stopped bouncing meaning that my answer clearly didn't satisfy her question, but she just shrugged and left it alone.

"You must be tired, go upstairs and freshen up and your dinner will be in the freezer, you can heat it up when you're ready" mom sqeaked and pushed me gently towards the stairs, I just smiled and went to my room.

  I undressed myself and quickly went to my mirror. I turned around and bent over, staring at my plugged hole.

  What did he mean 'don't touch yourself or play with your plug?', What could I possibly do with something that is shoved up my ass? 

   I stood up straight quickly and lost my balance. I fell hard on my butt and my plug rammed unto my prostate, hard making me scream out a moan. I just hope no one heard.

  Me noticing the pleasure the plug gave me, quickly locked my door and got on my bed. I reached for the head of the plug and held unto it.

Here goes nothing

  I pulled out the plug slowly and jammed it in making it hit my prostate and I moaned. I began slowing thrusing and biting on my pillow to muffle my moans. It felt to good. I began to quicken and harden my swift thrusts in and out of my hole.

  With my cock almost reaching it's full length, I stopped for a bit running into my bathroom alost grabbing holy annoiting oil, I reached for my lotion and ran back to lay in the same position. I squirted some on my left hand and dick.

   I continued thrusting the plug in and out and jacking myself off in the process. I was reaching my climax quick and that's when his voice played in my head.

Don't cum without my permission

"Pl..pl..p..please Is...s...ai..Isaiah" only my muffled pleas could be heard. I didn't know who I was begging but I know I was begging for my right to cum.

  My dick twiched and throbbed in my hand. I held it in with all my strength because I still hadn't received permission to cum. With my drool soaking my sheets and pillow and both my hands giving me immense pleasure, I couldn't hold in any longer. I squirted my load unto my stomach, chest and sheets.

   I pushed the plug back in but not completely making sure to keep it a bit far away from my prostate so I wouldn't be tempted any more.

  I got up and went in my bathroom. I stopped at the small mirror, just staring at my reflection and asking myself questions I never thought I would ever ask myself.

Why did I enjoy the plug being shoved up my ass?

Why did I enjoy Isaiah finger fucking me?

Why did it all feel to good?

Why did I cum to his voice and touches?

Do I like men?

Do I like him?

Am I gay?

   That last question hit me. I've had girlfriends before, right? I reminisced my high school days and that's when I remember being teased for not being masculine, I tried proving to everyone by joining the football but that only made it worse because I was caught several times staring at tge guys as they changed. Maybe I wasn't trying to prove it to everyone else. Maybe I was trying to prove it to myself?

No no no. That's bullshit.

I. Am. Straight