Who is this "Ice Prince"?

Asami's POV:

"Korra really!" "What?" I was scolding Korra for flipping off the boys until she turned around. But as she did so Ashley again 'the-school-slut' or T.S.S for short came up out of nowhere and somehow knocked Korra unconscious. Instead of helping her Ashley got up and ran off. I would have ran after her but i stayed back for Korra's sake. 'Thank spirits it's the last period!' I think to myself as i pick Korra up bridel-style to the girls locker room.

About half an hour later Korra starts to wake up. "Agh the hell happened?" Sitting up all the way only to grab the back of her head. "Easy there tiger. You hit your head pretty bad there. Need any help?" I say scooting closer to her a little. I try and see if there's a bump on her head but she wouldn't let me.

"Nah I'm fine 'Sami. Thanks." She embraced me in a big hug but it didn't last long. As soon as she let go i immediately missed her scent of moutains and pineapples. It was a weird combination but it was intoxicating. "Again what happened?" Korra then examined the room and looked back at me. "Also why are we back in the locker room?"

"All these questions." I playfully rolled my eyes but looked straight into her eyes. "Look i can answer your questions later. Right now you need to go to your practice that starts-" i pause to look at the time on my phone "in about 15 minutes." "Oh fuck really." I just simply nodded at her response trying to hide my laugh. "Well then let's get going." she grabbed my hand before i could protest.

She pulled me all the way to her house with a little complaints from me and a couple rests here and there we finally made to her house with five minutes to spare. "Guys! I brought a guest!" she yelled her beautiful yet husky voice rang the house. Soon we heard a grunt and a thud as the  boys made their way down. "Hey guys." i greeted the boys when they finally came into view. I turned to Korra and started whispering in her ear. "Ya know that i'm still gonna get you back for what you and the boys did to my sisters and i." When i looked at her again she had a evil smirk on her face. "Yeah yeah whatever ya say 'Sami." She waved it off like it was nothing but i was determined to get her and the  brothers back.

Korra's POV:

When she whispered in my ear i could've sworn that her lips brushed against my ear and it sent shivers down my spine but instead of showing that i just smirked evilly at her. But with one look at her i knew that she did intend on doing so. Me and the boys head down to the little recording studio and set up. Me with the lead electric guitar and lead vocals, Mako on the bass guitar and back up vocals, and Bolin on drums with a little back up vocals here and there. Asami stayed on the other side of the glass to deal with the tune and shit like that. On her mark we well i began singing:

"Oh, oh
Oh, oh

I know I'm not ok
Got just myself to blame
I never thought I could lose
I gave you burns and scrapes
I broke your trust today
I guess I just got confused

I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I never meant to hurt you

[Chorus]
Blinded by the lights
They're messing with my mind
But wanna be a movie star tonight
Striking every pose
Glitter isn't gold
But wanna be a movie star tonight

Come stay with me
There's no explaining
I'll do the right thing
And I won't break your heart

Tripped over my mistakes
Drank away the taste
You were my home, I miss you
Burnt like a cigarette
Flooded with regret
I guess I just got confused