1.2

" I feel like I can be myself, like I can finally

myself, like I can finally.. be free."

Steve's team runs towards the Quinjet, their escape vehicle. But before they could hop into the safety of their jet, a fizzing stream of energy slices across the runway and they stop. Vision hovers overhead.

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now." Vision calmly states as Tony arrives, his crew in toll.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam murmurs.

"We fight." Steve replies, his tone firm while his eyes remained trained on Rowan who was glued to Peter's hip, his arm wrapped tightly around her waist as a support system.

"This is gonna end well." Natasha adds sarcastically as she starts her trek towards the opposing side, her strides long and confident. The team started to follow suit, soon their feet in perfect synch as they picked up their pace. Steve's side did the same.

"They're not stopping." Peter states warily, trying to keep up with Rowan as she suddenly broke out into a power-walk, seeming completely unfazed by her injuries from before.

"Dad, what do we do?" The brunette sounded desperate, exasperated; whether it be from her collapsed lung or the sheer fact they were about to go to war with her best friend, Tony didn't know. But, as the team broke out into a sprint he was able to shout one last thing to his daughter before all hell broke loose,
"Rowan, don't stop fighting!"

Then, war. Bloody war.

Steve blocks a punch as Iron Man lands. Clint fires an arrow at Vision. War Machine flies after Falcon and Bucky trades blows with T'Challa. An explosive arrow hits Iron Man. Natasha throws Scott, as Peter swings through the air, struggling to evade vehicles projected by Wanda. Bucky lands punches on T'Challa, Clint and Natasha battle with batons. Rowan hurls a vehicle Scott's way, call it sweet revenge, but Wanda slices right though it before any damage could be done.

"We're still friends, right?" Natasha speaks as Clint and her remain at each other's throats.

"Depends on how hard you hit me."
She spins him with her legs. As she's about to kick his head, her foot stops and glows bright red. Wanda projects Natasha down.

"You were pulling your punches." Wanda observed. Clint, gazing down at Natasha, nodded sheepishly.

Meanwhile, T'Challa and Bucky have each other by their throats, struggling against their strong grips.
"I didn't kill your father." Bucky wheezes out, clawing at T'Challa's grasp.

"Then why did you run?" He accuses. T'Challa pulls Bucky's hand off his neck, then spins him and fly-kicks him backwards. He sprouts claws and aims for Bucky's neck, but Wanda stops his hand, then waves her arms and sends T'Challa crashing into a passenger gangway.