"Oh, I forgot to wash it this weekend, so it's in the washer right now"
I sighed.

"What am I going to do with you?"

——————————

"What am I going to do with you?"

A gruff voice spoke while he smacked the hybrid. A small whimper could be heard after that. The man scoffed as he stumbled his way back into his small house, leaving the shivering hybrid alone.

"Come on Y/N!! The forest takes us home faster!"

"Hold on! You're running too fast"

The hybrid's ears perked up at the sound of voices. Quickly, he changed into his animal form and hid in a bush.
He heard the footsteps coming closer.

"So, as I was saying, Mrs.Gi yelled at me to sit down and stop yelling at Do-Hyun. But then I told her that he chucked a paper ball at me first, and I still got detention!"

"Hmm, very interesting.."

"Right?! But then I thought 'Hell nah, I am not going to detention just because some old hag told me to' and so that's why I didn't go to detention"

Y/N was about to reply to her friend until something caught her eyes

"Hey Hyorin, is it just me or is that bush shaking?"

Turning towards her friend, Hyorin looked at the bush Y/N was pointing at.

"The bush is actually shaking!!"
Hyorin took a step towards the bush and looked in it.

'Oh no' thought the hybrid
'Stop shaking, stop shaking, stop shaking!'

"W-wait, Hyorin you shouldn't go snooping in an animals home"

"It's fine Y/N! The animal seems harmless! It's shaking so much!"

"But that just means the animal's scared! It might attack you to defend itself"

This is his chance, he could escape right now. Since the two of them seemed to be occupied, he could swiftly run passed them.

Walking slowly out of the bush, the tiny dog successfully came out of the bush.

"Y/N LOOK!"

The hybrid looked behind him, only to be tackled by a girl. She had a strong grip on him, if he tried to wiggle the girl would hold on even tighter. She stood back up and showed the puppy to her friend.

"Y/N!! It was a little puppy this whole time!"

~Y/N'S POV~

The small dog looked liked its life had just left its body. The dog stared at Hyorin with terror written all over its face. Hyorin then thrusted the dog into my arms and started to examine the dog.

"Hyorin"

"Hold on Y/N, I'm trying to figure out what kind of dog this is, but I can't really tell because there's a bunch of cuts on it"

After a while, she snapped her fingers and pointed at the dog.

"That little guy, is a corgi"
I rolled my eyes at her while I put the dog down gently.

"You can go now"
I said to it gesturing the animal to leave.
I stood up and walked towards Hyorin.

"Y/N! What if the dog needed a home?"

"What if the dog already has a home? Did you not see the tag around its neck?"

"We should at least bring him back to his owner! The poor thing looked like it got hurt!"

"Yes but what if the owner comes back later and they can't find the dog? And plus, the dog must've been playing around a lot, that's probably the reason he's so scratched up and dirty"

That seemed to shut Hyorin up, as she made a humphing sound and looked away. The walk on the way home was complete silence. Once we reached both of our houses we said bye to each other quickly and parted ways. I guess I should apologize to her, she was only trying to help the poor animal.

I fumbled with my keys a little bit, trying to get the lock open. Once I unlocked my door I heard a little yelp coming from behind me. Turning around, I saw the tiny dog that was in the forest.

Looks like it followed me here

Looks like it followed me here. I bit my lip, wondering if I should take the dog in or not.
'It's so cute...I want it'

'No! Bad Y/N! You already have Jungkook and Yoongi to take care of!'

'But...but..look at its cute smile' 

Now that I think about it, Hyorin seemed to be interested in the dog, maybe she'd want it. I picked it up again and looked at the collar around its neck.

'Park Jimin'

What a cute name. Sounds like a boyish name to me, but maybe I should check just Incase. I walked in my house with Jimin in my arms. To confirm, Jimin is a boy. I put him down on the couch where Jungkook and Yoongi was supposed to be sleeping at. But the only animal I saw was a sleeping cat, so where is Jungkook?