21

-2 weeks after finding out-

"Sophie! Are you ready?" Becca calls out from the garage door.

"I'm coming" She calls back, rushing downstairs with her bag and phone.

"Come on, hop in the car" Her mother rushes her into the garage.

"Which car?" Sophie confusingly asks.

"The rover" Becca replies.

Sophie hops in the front, and waits for her mother. She hears her calling out to James, letting him know that they're leaving.

"Okay, let's go" Becca hops in the drivers seat.

Sophie nods nervously, as they back out of the garage. They look over at the front door, James is standing there with Finn (family dog) and Missy (puppy) waving away.

"Doesn't my husband kook handsome" Becca smirks.

"The dog does, I can't believe Finn and Missy have been gone for so long and they're finally back!" Sophie smiles.

"Yeah, it's been a while... at least they had a great holiday at the dog stay" Becca smiles.

They go out of the gates as it closes behind them. The cd plays, the song 'If I Could Turn Back Time' By Cher is playing. Becca sings along to it.

"Oh there goes the paparazzi" She sighs heavily, as she sees people following them with cameras.

"Ugh, why now?" Sophie says frustrated.

"It's okay honey, I'll talk to them... they're all scared of me" She giggles.

They arrive at the health clinic. Sophie looks out the window and sees paparazzi already snapping pictures.

"Mom.." She says a little worried.

"Yes, I know... I'll stop them" She says getting out.

She walks over to the group as they're yelling her name out and saying things like 'good morning Rebecca' and 'How are you?".

"Good morning guys, I'm good.. but can you do me a huge favour please?" She smiles.

"Yeah sure" One of the guys reply.

"Can you please give us privacy just for this moment, Sophie isn't feeling well and she's getting anxious about the paparazzi" She says calmly.

"Oh sure, guys.. outta here" The same guy smiles.

"Thank you so much, what's your name?" She asks.

"Brian" He says back.

"Brian, thank you... you are appreciated" She pats his shoulder and kisses his cheek as they all walk away.

Sophie waits for the clear and opens her door. Becca walks over to help her out, they walk into the clinic.

"Hi, we're for an appointment" Becca says to the lady at the front desk.

"And what was the name?" She asks, without looking at them.

"Mitchell, Sophie Mitchell" Sophie says.

The lady looks up and immediately sits straight, smiling at them.

"Oh, sorry about that Mrs Mitchell, and Miss Sophie, Dr.Adams is right in that room" She smiles.

Sophie and Becca walk over to the room and knock.

Sophie's POV:

"Come in" We hear a lady calling out.