@dragongamer6

Before we get into the dare thank you for the support! I'm 18 out of like a lot of stories with this tag so thank you all!

Alright Let's get right into it

Me: Fu-

Author-chan: no no bad bird! No cursing!

Me: Hypocrite... Anyway how am I gonna prank Bakugou... aha! I got it!

*gathers all the boys and girls except Bakugou and Iida*

Me: alright guys I got dared to prank Bakugou are you all in?

Everyone: Sure!

Me: alright first thing first, we have to gather his sweat so maybe you guys can grab his gauntlets and put the sweat in a bucket or something, because it's a main aspect to this prank.

Everyone: Ok?

Me: so, we take a bunch of chairs and umbrellas and we make it look like it's a sitting area outside, then we did a 10 foot hole in the ground and cover it either with fake grass, a rig, or some towels.

Everyone: We still don't get it.

Me: WELL IM NOT DONE! anyways, after we did the hole we fill it with his sweat that we gathered and put 3 plastic spoons in there also, so if he steps on the rug he falls in his pool of sweat and he has to dig his way out because if he uses his quirk to propel himself up it will blow up the whole yard and he will be accused.

Everyone: ooooh! We get it now!

Me: alright let's get to work!

*4 days of sweat gathering and working later*

Mina: finallyyyy wereeee doneeeee!

Tsuyu: Yep, ribbit

Todoroki: it's about time

Me: alright good job all of you! Now let's lure over Bakugou by saying "there's someone who wants to fight you out back", and I bet he'll come rushing out hehe.

Everyone besides Midoriya: NOT IT!

Midoriya: oh no

Uraraka: cmon deku I know you can do it!

Midoriya: F-fine I'll go

*not even a minute later*

Bakugou: OI WHOS THE REJECT THAT WANTS TO FIGHT ME HUH?

Kirishima: he's down in that hole

Bakugou: SCREW IT *jumps into hole aggressively*

Everyone: Hahahaha!

Bakugou: WHATS SO FUNNY IDIOTS?

Everyone: *wheezing* y-you're in a hole, *laughter* that you have to dig out of after you *harder laughter* find the spoons in you sweat! And if you try to propel yourself up with your quirk it will blow up the whole yard and charges are gonna be pressed on you! Haha

Bakugou: WHAT THE HELL? YOU GUYS DUMB OR SOMETHING? I CANT JUST CLIMB MY WAY OUT!

Todoroki: no you can Bakugou because I laced the walls with ice so you'll slip if you try, looks like you have to did yourself out before dark!

Bakugou: THIS ISNT FUNNY!

Everyone: yes it is, good luck Bakugou!

*everyone leaves the scene*

*6 hours later everyone here's screams from outside and you can barely make out, "I DID IT IDIOTS AND IN COMING FOR ALL OF YOU!", and everyone rushed to find hiding spots*