Serena: Yes, now sleep, child. We shall meet again, but only when you are worthy. Goodbye.

After he finished talking I finally succumbed to my pain as the world went black.

Timeskip

I awoke and observed my surroundings, I was in a room instead of in the cage. The light is beaming brightly through the window as I got out of the bed. I noticed a mirror and stepped towards it. Once I looked at it I took in my appearance. My red hair was tattered and dirty. My clothes were just simple rags at best, but once I looked at my eyes they widened. My right eye was still a dark orange color, but my left eye was now a golden yellow.

(Y/n): At least it works with my red hair.

I began to search for anything useful inside the house and found a note on the door. I opened it and read what was on it.

"Child,

There is a set of clothing in the dresser in the room you are in. Use them to dress in something appropriate. There is enough water for one shower and that is it. There is also one more gift from me, there is a set of bracelets downstairs. They are there so that you don't die... a needless death. This is the last contact you will have with me until you are worthy. Good Luck."

(Y/N): It must be from Serena. I hate him, but he at least does this much or me.

Crumpling it up, I tossed it in the trash and went to the shower, afterward I got dressed and I fixed my hair so that it wasn't as messy. I looked at my clothes, white pants that end about mid shin, with a black shirt with latches onto the right side and black sandals. There was also a red cape to go with it. I made my way downstairs to find nobody else in the house. I found the gist he was talking about, two bracelets, one gold, and one silver. I put them on and not wanting to stay I exited and looked around. Nothing but trees in every which way. Having no other choice I began to walk in a direction.

Timeskip

I have been walking for a week, luckily I came across two villages that were kind enough to lend me some food. They offered me a choice to stay in their villages, but I politely declined. I feel like I'm supposed to be moving in this direction and there is something waiting for me. So, thanking them for their generosity I continued forward. I continued to walk until I came across a large building with a strange looking wolf symbol on it. As I studied it a group of five guys walked towards me.

???: Hey! Runt! What are you doing?!

His yelling called my attention as I turned to face him. I stared at him which seemed to make him angrier.

???: What are you, deaf?! I'm talking to you!

??? #2: Yeah! We're the forsaken wolves! A dark guild!

(Y/N): A dark guild?

FW #3: What? You never heard of a dark guild?

I shake my head no as they look surprised.

FW #4: Well, I'll be, this kid is some sort of idiot! Haha!

His comment says the others into a fit of laughter, but it doesn't bother me.

FW #1: Tell you what kid, since you made us laugh, we'll let you go. We were on our way to raid a village anyway.

(Y/N): Would it happen to be a village about three days from here?

FW #2: That's right Kid, at least you know something.

(Y/N): I see. I'm sorry, but I can't let you go, that village showed me kindness and I'll defend them if I have to.