two.

the eyes. as soon as their eyes met, everything dripped from monochromatic to colorful. the first color they saw were each others eye colors, then the rest of the world slowly gained color like an ink blot. a bright, vivid blue. an olive-like mix of green and yellow. korekiyo slowly stood up. angie followed.
"angie yonaga." she said, overwhelmed by the colors that formed her vision. she held a hand out for the dark-blue haired man to shake. instead, he knelt down, taking the hand in his and kissing it softly.
"korekiyo shinguuji." he said, looking up at her eyes again. god, were they beautiful. "it is a pleasure to meet you. a greater pleasure than i've ever had." he greeted her. a light pink spread across her tan face, looking down at him. his eyes were hands down the most gorgeous color in the elevator. among the pinks, purples, and blues spread among the floor, the green of her soulmate's eyes was the best.
"a-a pleasure to meet you, too." angie stuttered. she wished this moment would never end, but the elevator stopped at the third floor, meaning she had to get off. her markers and paints were still all over the floor. she scrambled to pick them up before the door closed. then, korekiyo put his hand on the side of the open doors, preventing it from closing.
"do you need help? i can carry some of your items, if you wish." korekiyo offered to her.
"no, no, i'm fine." she said.
"if you say. one more thing."
angie looked up at him again. she never realized how tall he really was. "what is it?"
"are you free on friday?" korekiyo inquired.
"are you asking me on a... a date?" she asked, getting even more flushed.
korekiyo simply chuckled. "indeed, i am." he smiled at angie, offering a hand to help her stand up.
"yes, i am free." angie smiled back, taking his hand. his pale skin felt smooth against hers, and she never wanted to let go. but she had to. "see you then?" angie asked, still smiling.
"see you then." he nodded, watching her bouncy, perfect motions as she skipped away to her room. he retracted back into the elevator to go back to his room.