Chapter 8 ~Incident remind of her past~

Start from the beginning

When the game end we clapped and went to Exo + Suho and congratulate them for playing good!

We have some free time left so the teacher told us to play dodge ball. Only girls are playing and the boys rest because they all are tired.

The ball was on Eunjung hand and she throw it to get me out but I dodge. This time Soona got the ball. She make a good posture that would throw the ball fast and it would hurt if you get hit. She aimed it at my direction, since I know taekwondo it was pretty easily to catch. I got the ball, I squeezed it and hard as I can aiming at Soona. I throw the ball with all my strength. Soona slightly dodge the ball and Suzy wasn't paying any attention so she got hit in her leg and fell down. The classmates ran toward and surround her. I froze without knowing what to do. I remember about my past where I also accidentally injured someone, that person end up quitting Taekwondo because of me. My tears are flowing on top of my eye, but it didn't fall down.I think about the past that I'll always remember, The mistake that I've ever made make me feel like I'm the worse, I should have die long time ago. It's really painful. I got used to it as time went by but why did I make that mistake again? WHY!!!! I saw Luhan ran toward Suzy and carried her to the nurse and the members followed, but I stood there.

Girls "How can she just stand like that and do nothing?"

Girls "She's really the worse"

Girl "Ikr if it were me I would ran to Suzy and ask are you okay and stuff"

I squeeze my hand, make a dash and ran as far as I could. I can hear IU yell "Ya!! Jiyeon where are you going!!! Wait for me!!!".I still ran as fast as I could and my leg ran out of energy so I stopped, I end up in the park. I don't really know where it is. I sat on the bench and trying to stop my tears from falling down but I can't.I don't want anyone to see that I'm crying so I face my head on the ground. (╥_╥).

IU POV

Why does Jiyeon accidentally hit Suzy leg and recall her past once again!!!. I felt like as if I was nothing. All this time I was trying hard to get rid of that memory out of her brain, but it will always be her worse nightmare. It will never disappeared from her mind. Jiyeon ran away after the incident and I saw Kris chasing after her. Suho tried to followed Jiyeon but I hold him back wanting Jiyeon some alone time with Kris. I've promised Jiyeon that I will not to tell anyone about her past and act like it never happened.... OH GOSH MY HEAD HURTS!!!

Suho POV

I felt so bad about what happened and I also don't know what happen in Jiyeon's mind I wanted to read her mind to know what's going on. I quickly ran to the hospital to see if Suzy was alright. I saw her laying on the bed with her leg swollen . A lot of members felt strange about Jiyeon.

Na eun "I wondered why did Jiyeon do that to Suzy?"

Chanyeol "Just an accident"

Na eun "How did you know ?"

Chanyeol "Jiyeon wouldn't do that"

Luhan "Well, she could've ran toward Suzy instead of standing there like a tree"

I just stand still and listen to them without complaining.

Na eun "I don't think she'll be able to come to school tomorrow"

Luhan "Aishhhh!!!! When I think about it, it make me more mad"

Eunji "She looks strange somehow"

D.O " I can see that her tear almost fall though"

Xiumin "I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose"

Naeun "YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER!!"

Xiumin "Why do you always make things more complicated?"