"Haeunnie, this is my boyfriend Jeno." Jaemin said kneeling beside the girl. She was startled by the sudden voice in the room but was happy to see her older brother and hugged him. Then she also remembered his words when she saw Jeno wave to her.

"Oppa, your boyfriend is the guy on your walls!" She giggled. Jaemin's face turned a light red color.

"H- Haeun where is dad?" Jaemin stuttered out. Jeno still awkwardly stood behind the siblings.

"He in the studio with uncle. Lemme watch my show now please." Jaemin smiled at his little sister and rubbed her head. She made a whiny sound and the two boys ventured upstairs. Jeno followed Jaemin into his room and Haeun wasn't lying. Jeno was on his walls. Jaemin's bedroom had many posters of Jeno on the walls in his room.

"Aww, Jaeminnie. You really do love me." Jeno cooed towards his boyfriend. Jaemin blushed and pushed Jeno onto his bed. He sat on top of Jeno's stomach.

"I do really love you. You're special to me." He mumbled and leant forward to kiss his boyfriend. It was slow and loving. They pulled away after a few seconds and Jaemin rolled beside Jeno to cling to him.

"You're so cute." Jaemin mumbles into the crook of Jeno's neck. Jeno blushed but Jaemin couldn't see it which the older was happy for.

"I know you're blushing. Your neck got warmer." Jeno's blush deepened. But he hugged the younger closer.

"I thought we were gonna see your dad."

"We were but he's in his studio with my uncle. They might be working on a song and I don't wanna interrupt."

"He writes songs?"

"Yeah. You'd be surprised who he is."

"I know him?"

"I don't know everyone you know. Stop asking questions. Mom will call us for dinner. Sleep." Jaemin snuggled closer to his lover and closed his eyes. Jeno followed suit and they slept for the next three hours.

"Oppa. Oppa wake up. Dinner now." Haeun said shaking her older brother.

"Five more minutes, mom."

"You said that five minutes ago, and I'm not mom I'm Haeunnie. Wake up!" The little girl continued to shake Jaemin who wouldn't get up but it woke Jeno. He sat up slowly completely ignoring Jaemin's whines.

"Okay, Haeun, I'll have him downstairs in a minute. Thank you." Jeno smiled to the little girl.

"Oppa, you were right. His smile is really pretty." She giggles again and left the room.

"She is so embarrassing. Come on, time to meet mom and dad." Jaemin pulled Jeno down the stairs and into the dining room where his mom was still putting food on the table while his dad was joking around with Haeun.

"Your parents are both dudes?" Jeno whispered to his boyfriend who smiled and nodded.

"Mom, dad, the is my boyfriend, Lee Jeno." Siwon and Jonghoon stopped what they were doing to see the boys.

"Oi, Jeno? From Nct? Hello again." Jonghoon said.

"Hi, Jeno. Nice to see you again after a while." Siwon said smiling to the boy.

"Confused." Jaemin said, just like Jisung did the time they found Johnny and Doyoung leaving his house when he and his friends were arriving.

"Siwon writes songs with your uncles and sold a few to Nct before." Jonghoon shrugged before quickly putting the rest of the food on the table. Everyone standing took a seat. Jaemin sat in between his boyfriend and his sister, his parent across from the three. Jaemin fixed his sister's plate before he even thought about his own. He finished putting food on her plate and moved on to his own. But then a sudden thought crossed his mind.

Jeno is too shy to make his plate before everyone else has food on theirs.

Jaemin puts his plate down and turns to his side and sure enough, Jeno's plate is empty.

"What do you want?" Jaemin asked as he picked up the slightly older's plate. Jeno blushes and pointed out the things that he wanted to eat and Jaemin put them put on his plate. Jaemin fixed own plate as he had been scoping out what he wanted when he made Jeno's plate.

The five people ate and chatted with a few jokes falling from Siwon's mouth occasionally. Jeno seemed to lighten up after a couple of minutes in and that made Jaemin give a small smile. When dinner finished Siwon decided that he would give Jaemin more time with Jeno before he had to get picked up by one of his members.

"Your parents are so cool!" Jeno smiled when they got back into Jaemin's room.

"Yeah, they are. Come lay with me, I'm tired." Jaemin mumbled as he got in a comfortable position on his bed. Jeno smiles and lays beside the pink haired boy. Jaemin smiles in content as whispers.

"I really love you. Never leave me."

"I really love you too. I promise to stay."