Chapter 7 ~Transfer Student~

Start from the beginning

Suho, Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun's parents are best friend but not long ago Suho's parents die from a car accident. Kris parents adopted Suho and his little sister Krystal. They skipped school a lot and went to places with each other and play almost everyday, it was a fun memory, but then Suho's aunt told him to come to the U.S to study abroad and she'll take care of everything. Suho doesn't want to be a burden for Kris family anymore so he listened to her aunt and went to the U.S with his little sister. At first Krytal doesn't want to because she loved Kris, but then Kris persuade her and promise her something that's why they went to the U.S.

~Flash Back End~

No One POV

At lunch time Suho and the E'T were at the lunch table. They eat together and talked about the past. T-ARA and some other member of Exo doesn't know anything so they listened to some parts then started another conversation. A girl came toward them and cover Kris eyes.

"Guess who" She said

"Stop playing around Krystal" Kris said and pull krystal's hand away.

"Oppa, long time no see I missed you so much" Krytals start to hug Kris.

" Ya!!! Stop" Kris yelled

"Oppa, show me around school" Krystal drag him to go with her.

Kris "Aishhh Arraseo"

Baekhyun "Ya!!! You didn't even greet us!!!"

"Later" Krystal said while holding Kris hand.

Baekhyun "She's the same as always"

Suho "hehe"

Baekhyun "Are you planning to live in Korea?"

Suho "I guess"

Baekhyun "For how long?"

Suho "Duno yet, when aunt called me back ^^"

~ Lunch End ~

Jiyeon POV

As she walked away he hold her back and hug her tightly "Please stay with me even if it's only for a second" He said in a sad tone.

"Ya!!! What are you reading?" IU Interrupted me -_-

"Aishhhh... The romantic part of the manga!!!! YOU RUINED IT TT_TT" I Yelled

"You always read romance manga" IU said

"That's how I live okay so don't interrupt me again" I make a hand signal tell her to go away.

"Tskkkk" she said and lay on the table.

Since studying is so boring. I'm more interested in romance manga... Anything that's romance I guessed more than studying. xD None of my classmates are studying, they all are doing their personal things and no one is paying any attention to the teacher but he's just keep teaching and pretended like nothing happened.

Kris hasn't came back since when we're at lunch, maybe he's with Krystal? I'm bored -_- , I wanted to get some fresh air and skipped some parts of the class, so I asked the teacher to go to the restroom, he doesn't care and just let me go. I went to the soccer field and sat on the bench for a while, suddenly I heard a footstep of someone and I can feel that he's sitting beside me. When I looked to the right side of me I saw Suho, What's he doing here? I wondered.

Suho "Wow outside air is so fresh!!!" I just ignored him.

"Are you intended to skip class?" He asked.

"Maybe" I replied.

"Waiting for someone huh?" he asked again and looked into my eyes.

"Of course not, I just want to get some fresh air " I look around and around and saw Kris and Krystal. They sat in front of a tree. Kris sat down and stretches his legs out, Krystal lay her head on Kris and they were talking about something. I'm too far away so I couldn't hear anything and also they didn't notice me and Suho at all. Why Am I suddenly feel jealous right now. I've read a lot of romance manga and I never felt any kind of romantic things in the manga before or experience them. I just continue looking at them like reading manga haha... I wanted to experience them for once...

Suho POV.

I saw Jiyeon walked out of the class, I know that she isn't going to the restroom. I heard from Baekhyun that Jiyeon always fought with Kris. That Kris...He never try to fight with someone or talk a lot to someone that he just met, he only talk a lot to his best friend. He seem to change a lot. I feel curious about Jiyeon, and wanted to learn more about her, so I followed. Jiyeon sat on the bench where people watch soccer. I sat beside Jiyeon and try to asked her some question to learned about her, but she just replied me in a boring voice. I guessed there's something about Jiyeon that attracted Kris and other people... :) ...I saw her gaze, looking at someone, I followed her eyes and saw Kris and Krystal. Her eyes, her expression suddenly changed...

Kris POV

Haish I agrees on showing Krystal around the school but why did it end up like this? She is laying down my my lap behind a tree. I didn't want to be mean to her on the first day that we met so I accept her offer but we spent an hour together already. I really want to go back but since she's like my little sister I don't mind staying like this.

"Oppa did you wait for me?" Krystal open her eyes and looked at me

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you love someone?" She smile

"Probably" I said

"Really.. She must be really lucky" She said in a sad voice.

"lucky huh?" I look at the sky view and think in my head that is she lucky or I'm lucky to able to meet her.

"No matter what I'll still wait for you oppa"

" Someday you will find your true love " I pat her head "shall we go back now?"

Krystal "Stay with me for a while"

I've reach my limit with her. I raised her head up quickly and tried to take my legs out. I stand up and make a fast dash
"See ya later, Krys" I wave at her while running.

"Ya!!!!" I heard Krystal yell from afar but I run as fast as I could pretend that I didn't hear anything.