"Ok OK I will!" She called out still giggling. "What do you want to hear?" She asked as soon as he stop tickling her.

"Us against the world" he told her

"Leon I've sang that a million times for you" she protested.

Ever since Shay sang that song  on their first date, he asked her to sing it all over again. She sang it like a million times and he haven't got tired of hearing it.

"That's what I want to hear or I'll tickle you" Leon said pulling her by her feet.

" OK.....first I need a Microphone" she said getting from the bed and for her hair brush.

"Secondly.... I need to get away from you" she laughed running out of the room.

"Shay Valentine! Leon called running after her.
**

Leon smiled at the memory, it was the morning of the day she got arrested. It's been two days but It felt like two years to him. After seeing her today he got back to his office, he couldn't go home knowing he wasn't going home to her.

A knocked on the door snapped him from his thoughts. He looked up seeing his PA, he gave her a stern looked to remind her, he didn't want to be disturbed by no one.

" I'm sorry sir but you have a visitor and I tried to-

"Hi Leon" London said cutting his PA off.

Leon narrowed his eyes on both of them, London was the last person he would want to see right now. London was rude enough to dismissed his PA and closed the office door.

"What do you want London?" He snarled.

"Leon I know this is a bad time for you but I'm not here to fight with you--

" Then why are you here? " he rudely said again.

"I promised Laura I'll help you with the hotel's and I made a mistake when I quit but I'm sincerely sorry and if you'll let me, I'll help you again" she said

"Ok" was all Leon said.

London looked at him confused, Leon mind was on Shay its like he wasn't hearing a thing London was saying.

"Ok....?" London asked confusing

"London I really can't deal with this right now, you made your decision now leave" He said

"Leon I'm sorry OK and you may not believe me but I'm sorry about Shay's situation and she will get out because she didn't do it. You still need me Leon just let stop the fighting and move on" London said truthfully

She didn't like that he was with someone but she realized she has to let go off him and start looking else where for her soulmate. She realized Leon is like a brother to her and she never seen him this inlove with anyone. She doesn't think Shay could really killed someone.

"Fine and you're right I still need you, I actually was planning to sell them out" he said camly.

"Oh Leon, those were the first business your father had.... I'm sorry, I was being selfish" she said

"It's OK just hope that it won't repeat itself again" he told her.

"It won't and thank you.... I can see you really Inlove with her, I always thought I'll be the woman to own your heart but I realized what we had was more like brother and sister and I promise will remain the same." She said smiling "She didn't do it Leon and she'll be out before you know it" she added.

Leon couldn't believe those words just came from London, she was always messing things up with any woman he ever dated. But this side of her showed that she realized they can't be more than they are and she actually talked good about Shay.

For some reason he thought she would be happy Shay got locked up but she wasn't.

"I'll see you around Lee" she said smiling and Leon nodded, with that she left.

**
It's was about 8:45pm and Leon was still at the office, all the employees has left but he couldn't go home  knowing shay wasn't there. Patrice was watching over Sun Hi and Skai so he knew he didn't have to worry about him.

He was worried sick about Shay he wondered if she has ate but he doubt she ate those disgusting  food. He knew how sweet and soft she was and he was worried  if the inmates might tried hurting her.

"F**king hell!" He yelled wiping off everything from his desk.

"Take it easy man" he heard someone called out.

He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't even realized his office door was open and someone walked in.

"What do you want?" He harshly asked.

"I stopped by your house but you weren't there, so I came here to check on you" Nate said.

"This is not the time to messed with me Nate, I suggest you leave" he gruffed

"Look man, I'm not here to fight OK I'm here to help you get Shay free, so picked up your lazy ass and lets go" he commanded.

"Let's go?" Leon questions.

Nate sigh heavily knowing Leon wouldn't trust him, he also realized how much Leon love Shay and he couldn't believe he finally letting some one so close to his heart. Nate knew Shay too well and he knew she was being framed so he did some investigation to help.

"I have an address now put these on" he instructed handing Leon a pair of black gloves.

"What am I doing with these?" Leon asked confused.

Nate started scratching his head and Leon knew this isn't good.

"Nate!" He called

"Just in case we have to break in" he finally said

"Break in? Are you out of your mind?" Leon scolded him.

"Just trust me Leon, your girl is locked up for something she didn't do and we can't let her go to prison.... So let's go we have to pick up Charlie" he explained.

Leon eyes him for a while before putting on the pair of black gloves and they head out.

*
*
*

My lovely readers please don't hate me for not bringing you guys back to Shay locked up. As I said I know nothing about prison life and I don't really want to know, I'm scared of that place.

Anyways please enjoy and please support. In order for  me to be a great writer, I need you guys support and inspiration.

So if there's anything I got wrong while writing the visit in prison, please point it out to me... Ok?

Next chapter: (40)

Ok I'm out now love you all!!!!