WTIL 1: The start of shine

“If I was really a bitch I’d make your life a living hell. Instead, I’ll just stand by and watch you do that yourself. You seem to do a pretty good job at it.” 
― Sophie Monroe, Second Chance Romance

Bright lights.

Red carpet.

Camera's flash.

People's cheer.

   I open my eyes as I enter my new world. The world that I am the center of attention. No one can stop this. No one cannot dare to step on me cause this is my time... time to revenge.

"Mrs. Mcfey, get ready cause your the next" said Karl, the maneger of "Beaufection" where I work as there model and fashion designer.

I hate it when they call me that name I just feel like it's not me.

   I took a deep sigh then I went out and I started to ramp. They all stand out when I came out. They are only waiting for me because I wear the most beautifull dress that I made. 

   Evetytime I pose, hundreds of flashes and stares are only focused on me, just what I wanted. One last pose then I turn to go back. I smirk because by this time many girls are envying me.

"Good job, Canidy" I turn my head to Mother Cherry , the one who made me successfull.

"Oh, hey there Mother Cherry" I said then we kiss each other at the cheeks.

"So how do you feel?"

"I'm going to explode because of happiness! Thank you mother Cherry" I hug her.

"Darling, don't thank me, thank yourself because you made this event successfully"

I smiled at her.

"Maam, want some wine" said the waiter.

We get a wine.

"Cheers for you" Mother Cherry said.

I toss my glass to hers.

"So you're tossing without me?" said James Mcfey, my... husbond.

"Oh James, I didn't know your here. I thought you're at our table" said Mother.

"Yes I am but I got bored so I went here" He said.

   I wish you did not so you didn't come up here. Everytime I see him, my mood always went dark. Well I think that's automatic for me.

My happy face change into some expression that hard to paint.

"Babe, whats with that face?" ask James.

'Because your here' I would say that but her mother is here, I should act that I like him.

"Nothing babe, I'm ok. I'm just hungry" I said then I fake a smile.

He knows that I hate him and he knows that it is plastic.

"Hmm,  guess I should go now cause I think you should talk. Bye!" said Mother Cherry.

"What do you want? you can stay here and I will be the one who will get the food" he said.

"I'm not hungry" I said and walk to my personal V.I.P. room.