TDAS Re-write exclusive clips

Start from the beginning

Jo: whoa! Never thought Brightning's bones could look like chunky applesauce. Not bad, she-hulk.

Eva: it had to be done. (Looks awkward) My counselor's gonna have my head when he finds out about this one.

Harold: (LeShawna puts an ice pack on his eye) just so we're clear, I came THIS close to taking down the mighty bacon-brained stallion!

LeShawna: (Rolls eyes) whatever you say there, Tarzan. ...But, you got game for making him back off. (Kisses Harold on the cheek, causing Harold to perk up)

Harold: yes! To the victor goes the love!!!! (Suddenly flails his good arm as he falls out of his seat. He wails in agony as LeShawna cringes.... And then rolls her eyes)

(Brick's Flush of Shame)

(Fade into the middle of a river; Brick comes up, gasping for air, as he drifts down the river)

Brick: (Looks around, and chuckles triumphantly) nice try, Chris! It's gonna take more than a toilet to wash away the stains of war!!!!! (Suddenly the sound of rushing water is heard; Brick looks to his left and sees that he is drifting right towards Niagara Falls at a fast pace) ...thaaaaat could wash away a bit. (Screams and hastily starts swimming away from the falls)

(Heather's Flush of Shame)

(Fade into the Yukon; a bearded man in a coat is fishing out of a hole in the ice next to a flagpole. Suddenly, a huge splash of water bursts out of the hole, sending Heather right out of the hole, into the snow)

Heather: (Stands up, shivering) I'm in the Yukon?! (Groans and walks forward, straight into the flagpole. She pulls back as her tongue is now stuck to the pole. A growl is heard from behind her. She looks back and sees a polar bear looking angrily at her. Pan out to the mountains as Heather's scream and the bear's roar are heard, echoing throughout the Yukon)

(Sierra's Flush of Shame)

(Fade into the warehouse of Area 51; all that is seen is a few crates and the alien pods. A rumbling is heard, and a geyser of water emerges from the manhole, followed by Sierra)

Sierra: (Lands next to the alien pods with a thud) Where-? (Notices the pods and gasps) Area 51 from episode 67 of World Tour! (Smiles hopefully) that means... (The pods break open, and a bunch of Cody clones line up outside of them, staring blankly. Sierra squeals in delight) Alien Cody clones!!! (Starts chasing after three of them while carrying one; giggles) This isn't Area 51; it's heaven!!!

(Duncan in jail)

(Fade into a jail cell; Duncan, now wearing an orange prison suit, is carving Gwen's face on the wall with a new knife)

Duncan: (Annoyed) well, so far this has been sucktacular. Jail is so boring! No knife fights, no prison riots, I'd be better off back in Juvie!

???: I hear that, bro.

(Duncan looks behind him and sees the source of the voice: another guy who's body almost resembles Duncan's, but with a pointier chin, black eye-shadow, and spikey blue hair)

???: Sup, man? Name's Reaper.

Duncan: wait, aren't you one of Gwen's peeps? What're you in for?

Reaper: Caused a few... "Accidents" at the interstate.

Duncan: (Smirks) niiice! Some jerk face named Chris McLean set me up!

Reaper: (His eye starts twitching) McLean?! ...MCLEAN?!?!!? (Yells in anger) I HATE THAT NAME!!!! THAT NAME MAKES ME SO... VERY.... ANGRY!!!!! (Runs over to the bars, and starts banging on them) SO VERY! VERY! VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!