TDAS Re-write Finale part 1: The Final Wreck-Ening

Start from the beginning

(Confessional: Mal)

Mal: Zoey knows I'm not Mike, but still brought me to the finale? Oh, her devotion to Mike is touching. (Chuckles) and with Mike trapped in my subconscious, that million dollars is mine! (Cackles evilly)

(Confessional ends)

(Mal's evil laughter echoes, as the camera zooms into Mal's brain again. This time we cut directly to the evil tower, the top is shown much clearer now, it looks like Mal's head with his one eye glowing purple. Mike and all the good personalities walk right up to the door, which has a picture of Mal's face and five bodies on it; Chester is still riding piggy-back on Mike's back)

Manitoba: here we are; welcome to the tower of Mal!

Vito: uh, why ain't it guarded by bouncers, or dogs, or an ugly cat or something?

Mike: Mal just figured we'd never get this far. (Notices the picture) huh, check it out! This door's got five people on it... five of us! This MUST be the right way! (Grabs onto the door handle) come on let's get...

(Mike tugs on the door, but it falls backwards on top of all five of them)

Chester: (Groaning from underneath the door) I knew it was too easy!

(The door flies upwards as the personalities try and push it off)

Mike: (Struggling) come on! Just a little.... (The door falls back on top of them) this can't be how it ends! Was everyone pushing their hardest?! (The other personalities, except Chester, mutter in confirmation) ...Chesteeer?!

Chester: what? I got noodles for arms, just like the rest of us!!!

Mike: On three! Everyone; One, two, (The door shoots back up again)

All five: THREE!!!

(The door falls forwards, out of the way, and the personalities head inside the tower; Vito carries Chester inside. Inside the tower is nothing but a spiral staircase)

Mike: yes! Nothing can stop us! (His words echo; they all look up and see just how high the tower really is, the staircase leading all the way to the top. Mike just groans)

(Cut back to reality)

Chris: (Over the loudspeaker) Good morning, finalists! Meet me in the forest clearing, and get ready to diet! ...Sorry, typo. Get ready to die!

(Cut to Zoey walking through the woods)

Gwen: (Runs up beside her) Zoey, wait up!

Zoey: (Smiles a bit) ooh, morning, Gwen. Hey, good luck today!

Gwen: thanks. ...Course don't think just because we're like sisters now doesn't mean I'm gonna go easy on you. (Zoey chuckles) ...OR Mal.

Zoey: (Gasps) you know about Mal?

Gwen: Duncan. (Grunts) We should've listened to him.

Zoey: no, I should've. I dunno, I guess me loving Mike, the REAL Mike, made me believe anything. (Sighs) love, am I right?

Gwen: (Puts hand on shoulder) yeah, love just loves messing with people. (They look awkwardly at Mal as he follows them from behind)

Mal: (Imitating Mike) morning, girls! Uh, ooh, thanks again for bringing me to the finale. I know things have been...

Zoey: (Stops right in front of Mal, glaring at him) I didn't do it for YOU, I did it for Gwen and MIKE!

Gwen: (Glaring at Mal as well) yeah, you can drop the act now, MAL!