TDAS Re-write episode 16: Bold and the Booty-ful

Start from the beginning

(Confessional: Mal)

Mal: (Confidently) the million dollars is in my grasp, and still, besides Owen, no one has a clue that I'm not really Mike! (Chuckles evilly) I'm gonna use the prize money to live like a REAL villain... in a tower, preferably overlooking a volcano.

(Confessional ends)

(Zoom into Mal's head, once again showing Mike, Chester, Svetlana, and Vito trudging through the field of brain matter. By now they're getting closer to the creepy tower seen in episode 10)

Vito: I hope we hit the club district soon.

Chester: nah, ya ninny! If this place has a club district, I'll eat my pants- WITHOUT any catsup, unless you got some on ya. (Points accusingly at Vito) quit holding out!

(The four keep walking until they approach a campfire; next to the campfire stands Mike's Australian personality, Manitoba Smith, holding a lasso and staring intensely at the sky)

Mike: (Stops right in front of Manitoba) Manitoba! Finally!

Manitoba: can't talk now, big quota to fill.

Mike: (Confused) what's Mal making you do?

Manitoba: (Points his head upwards) see them clouds? (Everyone looks up to see a bunch of floating clouds) them's your dreams. My job's to get rid of them so you can never enjoy them again. (He lassoes a cloud down and pulls it down between him and Mike. The cloud fades and shows what looks like Zoey and Mike kissing in the rain)

Mike: (Gasps) it's the dream I had about kissing Zoey in the rain! Aww, I loved that dream!

Svetlana: (Gushing) so romantical!

Chester: (Gags) that dream's cheesier than one of my mozzarella sandwiches!

(Manitoba tosses the dream cloud into the fire pit; Mike screams)

Mike: Don't do that!!

Manitoba: LOVE to, Mate; but Mal's the boss.

Mike: (Groans) as soon as I regain control, the first thing I'm gonna do is find Zoey and give her a REAL kiss! One that Mal won't be able to ruin! (Manitoba throws another dream cloud into the fire) augh, COME ON!!! Stop burning up my dreams!

Manitoba: ah well, we all gotta go sometime.

Mike: don't you wanna be free?

Manitoba: (Glares at Mike) but even if we COULD beat Mal, that'd just put YOU back in charge! So, how's that make ME free?

Vito: no way, he's right! (Points at Mike) why should YOU get all the control?

Mike: (Nervously) cus, I'M the first. The original.

Chester: (Rolls his one eye) pah! Where's the proof?

Mike: (Reaches into his pocket) right here. (Pulls out his wallet and opens it, showing it to his other personalities) see? (The other personalities scream. Mike looks at his wallet and gasps, seeing what they're screaming about... instead of his own ID, Mal's ID is there) Mal?! NOOOOOOOO!!!!

(Cut back to the real world; zoom in on the spa hotel girl's bedroom. Zoey notices a painting of Chris with shiny teeth... actually shining)

Zoey: (Suspicious) strange.

Chris: (From outside the door; whining) I AM SO BOOOOORED!!! (Forces his way into Zoey's room) I miss my cottage!

Zoey: (Annoyed) You mean mansion? Anyways, I was kinda...

Chris: did you know the soap here is made out of soap!? What am I, a peasant!? And 600 thread-count bed sheets!? It's like sleeping on ...SANDPAPER!!!