TDAS Re-write episode 13: The Obsta-Kill Kourse

Start from the beginning

Courtney: How could Scott dump me? (Growls)

Zoey: I know it's hard-

Courtney: (Paces, ignoring Zoey) Kissing Cameron was an accident!

Zoey: Oh of course, but-

Courtney: (Paces, ignoring Zoey) He kissed me!

Zoey: (Annoyed) Time out! (Courtney stops in place) Sorry, just, maybe you just need to talk? (Smiling) And hey, on the bright side, kissed by two guys in one day? You're on fire!

(Confessional: Courtney)

Courtney: She's right! (Points proudly at herself) Yay, me!

(Confessional: Dawn)

Dawn: (Shakes her head in disgust) Zoey, I pray for you and Mike, but PLEASE don't encourage Courtney's towering ego! It is destined to collapse!

(Confessional ends)

Courtney: Thanks Zoey! Do me a favor; don't mention this to Gwen. I haven't exactly been easy on her with the whole 'kissing" thing.

Zoey: well you DID kind of hound her about it for two years.

Courtney: (Glares at Zoey) I feel bad about that now, don't I?

Zoey: True... Your secret is safe with me!

Courtney: Thanks! (Reclines on the bed) You're a pal.

(A knock is heard on the door and Noah is seen behind it)

Courtney: What do YOU want, Noah-it-all?

Noah: wow, way to out-nickname Jo; I'm just here to rescue Dawn from you.

Dawn: (Snaps out of her meditative state) Hmm? (Notices Noah) oh! Coming, dear!

(Dawn back-flips off her bed, opens the door, and leaps into Noah's arms. They both just smile at each other)

Zoey: aaaawww! You two are still so...

(Noah just sticks his tongue out at her and moans, closing the door. Noah and Dawn walk away from the cabin)

Noah: (To Dawn) how do you put up with her "perkiness" EVERY DAY?! It's making my cavities grow MORE cavities after a root canal!

Dawn: (Giggles) her positive aura can be endearing at times.

Noah: yeah endearing, nauseating, milk-curdling.

Dawn: oh, have Owen's nightmares returned?

Noah: he says they're coming less and less. Still, we should probably lose 5-faced Mal. Guy's a threat!

Dawn: indeed, getting him away from the competition will hopefully give Mike a better chance to break Mal's hold! So far Mal thinks that he has Mike under control, but there's no telling how long that will last.

Noah: (Looks awkwardly) oh yeah.... for Mike's safety. Yeah that's what I was worried about.

(Confessional: Noah)

Noah: I kinda... don't give a rat's hat about Mike. Take out the personalities and the real Mike's about as interesting as one of Courtney's "why-Duncan-is-an-evil-abomination-with-greasy-hair-and-hairy-toenails" lectures ...(Sighs) BUT, I'll take my chances with boring Mike than psycho Mal.

(Confessional ends)

(Cut to back inside the cabin. A knock is heard at the window; Zoey opens it and Mal is standing there, his hair sticking up and him faking innocence and worry)

Mal: Hey Zoey, you ok?

Zoey: (Sighs sadly) I still can't believe Cam's gone...

Mal: (Fakes sadness) Uh, me neither. I miss him so much!