TDAS Re-write episode 12: 10th Aftermath Special

Start from the beginning

Bridgette: We wanted to have a super big celebration party, but the Producers cut our party budget so Chris could have his 100th episode challenge... that he didn't even get because ZEKE got to him so... we lost our party for nothing!

Geoff: (Saddened) which sucks because it was gonna be the WICKEDEST party ever! There was gonna be a piñata shaped like Chris' head filled with chocolate gilded Chris awards!

LeShawna: dang! It would've been REAL therapeutic getting to smack Chris until the candy comes out!

Bridgette: I KNOW! But the producers said Geoff's party idea was stupid. Yeah, the same producers who gave Chris parole... JUST SAYING!

Geoff: (Sighs sadly) but, as long as I get to chill with my peeps, and my surfer babe (Bridgette blushes), then its aaaaall good!

Bridgette: (Chuckles) well either way, we've still got a great show for you all today! And as you can see, Anne Maria's out of her cast-

(Anne Maria blows a kiss to the audience, and then resumes spraying her hair; causing Beth, Tyler, and Lindsay to cough and choke)

Geoff: while Lightning's got his own cast fitted for him.

(Lightning growls underneath his bandages and tries to yell, but nothing is heard)

Geoff: probably shouldn't have peeved off Eva, dude.

Jo: (Sighs happily) the sweet sound of a shut-up Lightning. (Lightning just glares at her)

Bridgette: anyways, before we start the awesomeness, I thought it'd be nice to take a look-back over the last 9 Aftermaths!

(The monitor above them flickers on, showing Geoff and Bridgette's elimination from season 2)

Geoff: ah, the memories. I remember how bummed we were when we got the boot for kissing, WHICH STILL MAKES AWESOME TV BY THE WAY!!!

Bridgette: (The monitor switches to them hosting the season 2 aftermath) but our bummness didn't last, when the producers gave Geoff and me our own show! It wouldn't be easy, but it was worth it just to be with our old friends-

Katie/Sadie/Beth/Lindsay: aaaawwwww!

Bridgette: and our NEW friends!

Dakota/Staci/Anne Maria/Sam: aaaawwww! (Sam chuckles afterwards)

Geoff: course there were some mellow-harshing moments like... (Clips of Kelsey and Steve the Yeti's webcam) a few abnormal guests, (Clips of the set's destruction from the telethon) some mega-harsh accidents on set, (Clips of BLAINELEY) a wash out gossip show host trying to get the goods, (Clips of Geoff acting like a jerk). ...And me acting like a bonehead. (Looks ashamed)

Bridgette: aww, you weren't a bonehead, Geoff; you just... got a little caught up in the limelight. (Clips of Geoff being zapped in the electric chair) but thankfully we got you back to your super hot and nice self again.

Geoff: all I'm saying is next time I go all Captain Hollywood again, strap me into the chair again!

Bridgette: you got it, babe. (A clip of Geoff and Bridgette kissing, Bridgette tears up) that part gets me, every time!

Geoff: I hear that, Baby! (They lean in about to kiss, when the screen on the table beeps. Geoff groans) AAW MAN!!! Crappy timing, dude!! Well whatever, we got a webcam request from....

Geoff/Bridgette: BLAINELEY!?!?

Bridgette: holy crap, she's alive!! Well, where is she?!

Geoff: says here she's calling from... Paris, France!?