"I said no objections!" Dad shouted, matching the tone of my voice which made me flinch.

"Now get in your room and only exit when using the bathroom or when I command you to!" Which meant that he wouldn't lock my door again for now.

With that mom took his hand to calm him down, which seemed to worked since he ended up taking a deep breath and continuing to eat like none of that had just happened.

I exited the room and headed to my room in defeat. Just before entering my room an idea came to my mind.

He did say I could use the bathroom..

I grinned almost evilly as I turned towards the bathroom which was opposite of my room.

I opened the door but closed it a few seconds after, making my parents think that I'm using it right now. And that means that I have a limited time to get my phone back.

Since I was a kid there has been this one hiding place that my father has often used when confiscating my phone. However, I never told him that I knew about that place. And I'm 100% sure that's exactly where he has placed it this time as well.

I sneaked to my parents room which was at the end of the same hall as mine. The floor creacked under my feet a little but I didn't let it bother me, I just wanted to be sure that Hyunjin somewhere out there was okay.

I walked towards my father's bedside table which had a book on top of it. But it was not just an ordinary book. When you open the book, which I did, it reveals that the insides of it is a box. There you could easily fit a phone, and that's exactly what my father uses it for. I looked around the room and searched for something that could possibly go for a phone. Not long after my eyes caught sight of a almost phone shaped but a bit wide calculator that laid on a small table next to the door. I quickly went to get in and replaced my phone with the object.

After I snatched my phone from that 'box' and shoving it into my pocket, I quickly exited the room and sprinted towards the bathroom and where I once again opened and closed the door. I sighed in relief and headed into my room. I collapsed onto my bed, not forgetting to close the door behind me.

I quickly took my phone from my pocket and opened it. But for my unfortunate it had died.

I groaned and rolled to the side of my bed where there was my charger connected to an electric outlet. But I ended up rolling too far. With a thud I collided with the carpet on my floor. I groaned even louder in annoyance and pain but managed to finally connect my phone to the charger.

I then successfully opened my phone and chat the between me and Hyunjin.

I ignored the calls and texts I had gotten and immediately sent Hyunjin tons of messages concering his well-being and and why I hadn't been able to contact him. But at last I sent one that said "Tomorrow night, climb to my window. I'm gonna pack and try to get some money, then we'll be long gone." Then I quickly closed my phone and pretended to sleep as I heard foot steps approaching my room, but the person left as quickly as they came after noticing I was 'asleep'. 

Quickly sleepiness got the best of me and I slipped off to dreamland.

Tomorrow was probably going be one of the most difficult and hectic days of my life.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

word count: 1020

so about that the new fic

I've been planning to write another ff here on wattpad after completing this one [which will have only like 10 or less new chaps anymore btw]

bUT

I need your help, so please, please, please comment which one you want to read or even I you won't, say which sound even a little better TT

So, I can't choose between two ideas;

changlix; "love-allergic"

"ew what are you saying, I'm not gay nor in love with my god damn step brother!"

and

minsung; necklace

"does he really love me just because of that stupid necklace?"

THANK YOU! ♡

[I can't think of anything creative short descriptions but I have those two otherwise fully planned and they're not as boring as they sound ;-;]

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

I hope you enjoyed,

please don't be a silent reader, all of your comments make me super happy.

constructive criticism is always welcome ♡♡