‘It’s not a laughing matter Alex it took me hours to get rid of the colorin, hours. Gosh I swear if I ever see him again he will pay" she stated and by the look of her face she meant it. I really want to meet these mysterious guys that captured my friend attention even though it was in a bad way.

 “So was he at least good looking?" I ask her.

 “Gosh Alex, but yes he was. He had blond hair with hazel eyes but, what matters is not how hot he was women “She stated. Our morning carry on that way until Cole decided to go upstairs and play with his toys.

"So what happen?" she ask.

 "Well nothing much to begin with I sort of inherited the family business , Angel, HIS sister found out the whole truth and gave me an ultimatum that I have to tell HIM about Cole and well that is pretty much it. Oh wait Daniel kiss me" I stated.

 “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN NOTHING MUCH? THIS IS MAJO THAT ASSHOLE CAN'T FIND OUT ABOUT COLE AND WELL THE WHOLE BUSINESS WITH YOU FAMILY I AM OK WITH. Still I can't believe Daniel kiss you. How did you responded? How did it happen? What are you going to do with Angel? Are you going to tell HIM about Cole?" and she kept on asking questions.

 "CALM THE HECK DOWN. Ok, so I will have to tell Him about Cole, nothing has happen with Daniel, Angel promise not to say anything and well why don’t you calm down and I tell you everything". I explain from beginning till end what happen to Sophia and to say she was stun was an understatement. According to her ' I need to stop missing all the good stuff' like seriously everything that happening is a big bull of sh*t.

 It was already five in the afternoon when the doorbell rang. When I open the door Angel stood before me. "Hey I hope you don't mind that I bought Cole a present" she stated. Honestly, I had completely forgotten about the fact that she was coming after Sophia’s arrival.

 "It's ok, come right in. Though I still haven't told Cole about you" I told her.

 “I will go look for Cole" I heard Soph say.

 It was a bit awkward honestly. That was until I heard Cole and Sophia coming down the stairs, she had told him the fact that we had visitors.

 "Ciao, it’s nice to meet you” (Hello, its nice to meet you) Cole stated in Itain and I was glad Angel spoke Italian.

 "Bene ciao Cole è molto bello incontrare finalmente. Lei è un giovane molto bello." (Well hello Cole it is very nice to finally meet you. You are a very handsome young man) Angel responded.

 "Mommy she speaks Italian and has green eyes just like me" Cole exclaim while looking excited.

 “Well that she does Cole ti piacerebbe avere una zia?" (would you like to have an aunt) I ask him.

 "But, I already have a zia mamma" He responded.

 “But would you like another?"  I ask.

“You mean another cool zia ike zia Sophy, yes! Mamma I want another aunt" he exclaim happily.

 “Well, I will like you to meet your zia Angel" I staed.

 “You’re my aunt?" Cole asks.

" Well yes if you let me" Angel responded.

 "Yes! and youll take me out to mangiare il gelato, andare al parco e verrai alla mia festa di compleanno di Domenica per favore" (eat ice cream, go to the park and will you come to my birthday party on Sunday  please) he stated and ask her using his poppy dog eyes which I am sure Angel will give into.

I am sorry I didn't update on Friday its just I had class (really boring). Well I hope you like it

XxxxMaddy