Chapter 5 Company After Midnight

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Forgive me?" he said and took my hand

"Forgive me?" he said and took my hand. I rolled my eyes. "You're so annoying." he smiled at me and I saw his dimples. Gosh he's so adorable. All I wanted to do was poke my finger into his cute dimples. "But you still like me." he stood up and smiled. "Said who?" I frowned. "You! Now come on." he said, reaching his hand out for mine. "What? Where? Why should..." "So many questions but no moving, so please do me a favour and move it would yah." he said and grabbed my hand. "I wanna show you something." he continued  and pulled me with him. "You wanna show me something? Now? Jooheon you didn't even knew I was here so how comes you wanna show me something?" he pulled me close to his chest. "I said I wanna show you something , not that I prepared a date for you. See the difference there?" he smiled at me again with that dimple smile. And we started to walk down the streets. After a while we reached a building. "Jooheon what are we doin here?" He looked up to the top of the building. "We're going up there." I looked at him with my 'you can't be serious' face while he still looked up pointing to the top with his index finger. My face turned into a frustrated something, as I waited for him to tell me he was just kidding. Nothing. "Come on." he encouraged me. "At least tell me there is an elevator?" I said and squeezed my fave between my hands. He laughed a little. "Nope." He walked to the entrance of the building opened the door for me like a gentleman. Hesitantly I followed him and step into the building. He turned on the light of the staircase and started walking upstairs. I took a deep breath before I followed his actions. Jooheon walked up, taking step after step like he did that daily. Curse my laziness! At floor 12 I started to feel my legs burning. I was breathing heavy amd Jooheon way ahead of me kept walking. "Hey you alright down there?" he asked as he noticed I wasn't able to keep up with him. "I...Yeah..just...Gosh!" I took deep breaths between every sentence.
Floor 18
"PLEASE! Tell me we are almost at the top?!" I said as I stopped cause I just couldn't take it anymore. He smiled at me. "Almost. Come on you can do it." He waved me over. "You don't know me." I said mad at him for making me do that after 2am. He rolled his eyes and came down to me. He grabbed my arm and placed it over his shoulder so I had it more comfortable to walk up. We started walking again until we finally reached the top at Floor 22. He opened the door to enter the roof. I sat down on the floor resting. This was the most intense training I've ever did in my life. It was freezing cold up here and I realised I was still just wearing my PJ amd a cardigan. Suddenly I got pulled up to my feet again. Jooheon took my hand and we walked to the center of the roof as he laid down on the floor. I laid next to him. "Look at the stars." He said, staring at them. We watched them for a while. "So beautiful." I whispered. "Just what I wanted to say." I looked over to him and saw he wasn't looking at the starts anymore. He was looking at me. Luckily it was dark so he couldn't see me blush anymore. He came closer to me until only inches separated us from eachother. "What...What are you doin?" I said although my voice was fading at the end. "You're freezing. I just want to warm you up." He pulled me in his arms as he wrapped them around me. My eyes widen I tried to control my breathing. Don't get a heart attack! Don't! Slowly I buried my head on his chest trying to relax. I heard his calm breathing and his heartbeat. "Jooheon...What..." he interrupted me with a pshht. "Just relax and enjoy the view." We laid there in silence as he was probably enjoying the view while I tried not to freak out. What am I doing it's past 2am and I'm here with Jooheon who I still don't know very well?! One thing is clear I'm not the girl I used to be. I felt how my eyes were getting heavy until I closed them and drifted off to sleep.
I woke up and almost jumped up as I noticed I wasn't laying in my bed. A jacket laid over my body to keep me warm. A hoodie beneath my head as a pillow. I turned my head and looked for Jooheon. He was sitting at the edge of the roof, in his t-shirt. Oh no! I stood up and took his hoddie and jacket. Slowly I walked over to him, trying not to scare him. I cleared my throat to make sure he knew I was there. He looked over to me as I handed him the clothes. "Nah keep the jacket you're freezing." he shrugged and pulled the hoodie over his head. ""What time is it?" I asked and sat next to him. "I don't know I guess around four." "We're going to be screwed tomorrow." I whispered more to myself. He didn't seem to care much about Kyoto according to his reaction. He started at the view which was really nice. "Thank by the way." I said with a shy voice. "What for?" He now looked at me a little confused. "For...for keeping me warm." I answered and turned away. He suddenly makes me so nervous! He laughed a little. "No worries. Anyone who looks as cute as you while sleeping, deserved to be comfortable." Help! I took a deep breath to keep my heartbeat under control. "Must have been a lot of girls you've already saw sleeping." WTF? Why did I just said that'. No no no! Sometimes I wish I coukd just rewind time and shut up! "Is this a little jealousy I'm hearing?" He shook his head. "What ever it was it's none of your business!" I nodded, totally ashamed of what I just said. "You should go home now." He suddenly said. Great! Now you pissed him off. "I'll drive you home." he stood up. "I thought you would do that anymore?" I asked as I joined him. Okay for real now, can I just shut up!
"Do you want to walk?" He said rolling his eyes. "N-No sorry. Thank you." I said. We walked all the way back to his car in silence. As soon as I sat down next to him he turned to face me. "If you fall asleep again...I..." "I won't." I promised as he started the car.

I sneaked back into my room going straight to bed, peacefully falling asleep.