Chapter 4: To swallow a bird

Mulai dari awal

-          No! Please! Stop! – and so on until her voice disappeared in the distance.

 A few hours later the door opened. The boy stood up from the bed expecting the little princess, but instead appeared another man with a black haired boy and a black haired girl who appeared to be his sister. The girl seemed calm, but the buy was on a rampage.

-          Konoyaro! Hanaseyo! Baka! Baka!!

-          Ah, shaddup! Stupid Chinese kid! I can’t understand shit you’re saying! Just zip it! – The man threw the kid on the floor and let go of the girls hand after she walked inside the cell.

-          Hanas---uff!!

The man ‘ removed the dust from his hands’ and left the room. The girl helped her brother up, along with ‘Miguel’.

-          Arigatou….- said the black haired boy as he shook the dust off his clothes. After he was done he exptended his hand to Miguel and they shook hands. – “how many are we going to be?”

-          “I heard Matsumoto san say he needed five kids… there was another girl here before.

-          “So I guess one more.”

The door opened and Will threw in a brown haired boy. His hair was a bit curly and his skin was a darker tone than theirs. However, it wasn’t dark enough to be brown.

-          I wouldn’t need to do this if you had stopped fighting back.

Will looked back and moved out of the way. The same man that took the princes way came back carrying her, let go of her slowly, and pushed her inside. She fell to her knees as tears ran down her cheeks.

-          Alright, who’s next? – Asked a man

-          Any but Matsumoto’s kid.

-          We’ll take the black haired boy then, since he’s the only on missing.

The brown haired boy helped the princess up and wiped the tears of her face.

-          Alright kid! You’re getting tattooed next!

He said as he picked him up and carried him out. He did fight a first, but, when the man slapped him causing his sister to get worried, he calmed himself down and let him carry him away. The little princess put her hand over her shoulder as the tears ran down her cheek.

-          It’s still a little red, don’t touch it. – said the brown haired boy.

Miguel got closer to her and noticed a black writing on her skin.

----97----

But the rest was covered by the dress strap and her hair.

-          They put one on me too… That’s why my brother was so angry.

-          They hurt a lot…. – replied the princess.

-          Yeah… I know…

The blond boy was tattooed the next day and two days later injections started. They were really painful. Many of them caused three of the five kids to go out cold. Luckily none of the died, but they were in severe pain for months. Will gave the order to let them rest for at least two days after every session, but even so,  each session consisted of ten different injections. Will seemed to be bothered by something as he watched to blond boy struggle under the belts that held him down. He was under the influence of anesthetics, but still screamed of pain while tears ran down his cheeks.