He nodded, still a little lost. "There's a class at twelve tomorrow, rings free after that."

"Thankyou!" I quietly squealed before heading back into the toilet to try and organise catering.

Trying to organise catering in such a short time was a nightmare, but I managed to do it. Whilst we waisted outside radiology I realised that this was no dream. Everything had become real. All that was left to do of my plan was to find out the gender and buy the right coloured glitter. Colby was itching to find out, and I knew he would do anything to get the answer out of me.

"Lopez" the nurse called and we stood and followed her into the room. I noticed the doctor from last time was there as I sat on the bed and pulled up my shirt.

"Now, are we finding out the gender today?" He asked, pulling on some gloves.

"Just me" I smiled at the doctor who laughed at Colby's whine.

"You'll know tomorrow" I lightly scolded.

Colby looked at me confused. "Tomorrow? Is that what you were talking to Marek about?"

"Yes, now don't think about it anymore because I won't tell you" I laughed at him.

"Alright, we'll check up on the little one then ask your husband to leave" the doctor announced as he started the ultrasound.

Our baby had grown so much. I knew they did, but seeing your own baby grow is something else. I had a tear in my eye and Colby brushed it away as he leaned closer.

"That's our baby" he whispered, kissing my cheek. The doctor shower us where the babies head was and played us the heartbeat. The baby was still sitting back, which explained the back pain.

"If you want to leave now" the doctor said, not taking his eyes off the screen.

Colby frowned but stood, "I'll wait for you outside" he said before leaving the room. Once Colby had gone I turned to the doctor and waited.

"Are you sure you can't tell me" Colby shined as we drove home. Ever since we left the hospital he had being adamant to find out the gender.

"You'll half to wait till tomorrow" I laughed whilst texting Joe the final details. "Can you drop me off at a party shop?" I asked as we drove back into davenport.

The people at the shop gave me the strangest look when I asked for the glitter to be in a black container and not visible. Which part of gender reveal did they not understand. I hid the glitter in the boot of the car as I knew Colby wouldn't look there. I only had a small amount of time to blow up balloons and put up decorations whilst Colby took his class. Hopefully it turns out well considering how rushed it is.

Colby was bouncing around as he yelled out instructions, literally. I breathed a sigh of relief as Jon and Joe walked in, their hands full of bags.

"Oh my god it's Roman and Dean!" One student yelled, seeing the other shield members walk in. Jon and Joe waved before joining me behind the ring.

"What do you need help with?" Joe asked, sitting the bags down on the table that will hopefully soon be full of food.

"Help me blow up the balloons, and hang the backdrop and streamers" I rushed out. I knew I shouldn't be stressed, but a couple of hours of stress can't hurt right?

Both me nodded and began putting up the backdrop of balloons and streamers. Whilst they were occupied with their backs to me, I pulled out the container of glitter. I found a plastic blow up dummy that they sometimes used to run into and pretend was a person thrown in a corner. I saw it a while ago, but realised it would be the perfect way to reveal the gender. I opened the plug, releasing some of the air as I quickly tried to fill it with glitter. I just hoped it breaked as Colby hit it.

By the end of the class the caters had arrived and the balloons and all decorations were up. I had enough time draw on the plastic dummy and hide it before the students left. In a gold pen I drew multiple question marks and wrote 'pin me', which Jon laughed at. Once all the students had left, I had Jon and Joe move into the the middle of the ring. Sorry boys, but there's going to be glitter in this ring for a long time. Since the next Raw was in Iowa, there was a lot of superstars that came to see what division the mini Rollins would join.

Colby had changed into jeans and tee shirt, and I put on a pink dress that showed off my small bump. Colby greeted many people as they all piled in.

"So what exactly do I do?" Colby whispered to me as we stood in front of the back drop having photos taken.

"You tackle it to the ground and you'll find out the gender" I winked at him. I planned to stand next to it until just before he he ran at it, and poke it with a pin so it would break as Colby knocked it to the ground.

"Get in the ring you two!" Jon yelled, impatient. I laughed and slowly stepped into the ring, followed by Colby. There was a photographer, someone taking a video, and everyone was taking photos with their phones.

"Pin him!" Jon yelled again, making Colby stop as he was about to run.

"What do you think I'm going to do?" He laughed. I pushed the pin into the dummy and stood back, walking closer to Colby.

"You ready?" He whispered, and I nodded. He took in a breath before running at the dummy and knocking it over. As soon as it hit the floor, Colby was covered in blue glitter. He stood up, and looked at me with his mouth wide open.

"It's a boy?" He yelled. I laughed nodding, slowly walking towards him.

"It's a boy!" He yelled to everyone before scooping me up in his arms. "I'm so happy, thank you" he whispered as he hoisted me up in the air.

There was a mini Seth Rollins on the way.

Yay it's a boy

Please vote!

Unedited.