Chapter 16

"Hey Tori," Niall smiled, a nervous smile and I just nodded, looking at Katie who's looking at the floor. "We are going to have dinner out .." Niall said, nervously.

"I didn't ask." I snapped and walked past him, into the elevator. The doors were soon closed and I watched Niall and Katie walking away. I don't know why I snapped at Niall but honestly I was just mad at him .. her .. Both of them.

I had enough today, already. And seeing my best friend avoiding me is the worst feeling ever. And that's makes me think again about if I should really help Niall with convincing Harry or not. Because I need to stay away from Harry and if I'm gonna convince him, that's mean that I should be close to him. Will I do all of this for Katie? Does she deserves all of this even?

Yes of course.

I'm not sure if my heart is right or not but if I'll do this, she must know that I'm the one who did it and she must know that even when are not friends, I still care about her.

The doors of the elevator opened and I entered my apartment. It was quite and just boring, everything is not the same when Katie isn't here. Maybe if I helped Niall, she'll know how much do I love her and she'll be friends with me again.

I guess so. But I must be careful with Harry and always put in mind that he's a player and that he is not honest at all. I must remember Liam's words and that Harry can get anything he wants in some way .. I can't argue with that because he kissed me without my permission and took my phone also, so, he really take anything that he wants ..

While I was just standing in the middle of my living room, I felt my phone vibrates. I got it out and wished that it's not Chad, I don't want anymore drama today ..

When I unlocked my phone, the text was from an unknown number. I opened it and it reads, 'Don't forget our lunch out tomorrow xxLouis.' I smiled as I remembered that we should go out tomorrow, I really need some time out with friends that know nothing about me, so, they won't keep reminding me of my problems. I need a distraction from everything, and I think this would be it.

'Yea, sure.' I sent it back to him, honestly, I forgot about the whole thing so, Good thing that he reminded me. But I don't remember that I gave him my number .. 'From where did you get my number?' I asked and sent it.

'From Niall ;)' He replied, What another weirdo we have .. This school is so creepy ..

I threw my phone away on the couch and decided to read the book that Liam gave me, with some hot chocolate. I prepared my favirout drink along with my new book and took both of them and sat in my balcony and forgot the world ..

...

"Me too, I just can't wait." I squealed, I was speaking to Eleanor in the phone to arrange for today's lunch out. "I would love to know you more." She said with a sweet tone.

"What about shopping first and then lunch?" I suggested, playing with my hair as I was laying on my couch.

"Yeah, of course. I just would be lovely to do shopping with you!" She exclaimed and I chuckled. "Okay then, see you at two?" I said, asking about the time. "Perfect."

We hang up after that and I went back to my room to get ready. I decided to wear something girly, because I was in the mood too. Beside that, Eleanor's clothes is so girly and .. just wow. I got out a white shirt with 'Berlin' written on it in black. I finally decided to wear my sleek black shorts. After putting on these, I slipped into my black ballerina.

I moved to my dresser and started putting my make up, I applied some concealer and eyeliner then my favorite lip gloss, I added some blush and by this I was done. I then, started brushing my hair. I just decided to let it all down and I got out my sunglasses to give it a final look.