Hey There, Lonely Girl

The last thing she ever expected was that Jordan Knight would want someone like her. She was fat. Old. Ordinary and plain. Attractive but not much to look at. He could have any woman in the world. So why would he want her? But he hadn't stopped looking at her. Hadn't stopped smiling at her. He kept glancing her way every so often like he wanted to make sure she was still there. And stupidly, she was. Still standing there. Still waiting.

Jordan. Just the sound of his name on her lips sent her heart into overdrive. When she thought of that name so many words came to mind. Beautiful. Sexy. Lust. Love. Forever. Security. Protection. He made her feel so many emotions at once, more than any man ever had and probably ever would. In person he was as perfect as her fantasies. She wanted to know him in more ways than one, especially in the biblical sense.

What would happen when they got to the room? What would he think of her body? Would he be disgusted and repulsed by it? Would he live up to everything she imagined his body to be? There were so many questions in her mind and she couldn't wait to find out the answers.

"You ready to go?"

She was so lost in her rambling thoughts she hadn't noticed him walking up to her. He was standing in front of her with a delicious smile on his face, showing off those deep dimples. She had already told him she'd spend the night with him. Was she insane for doing that?

She ignored the erratic drumming of her heart as she looked up at him. "Yes."

His eyes desperately searched hers. "Are you sure you want to come with me?"

She vigorously nodded. "Yes Jordan, I'm sure."

He looked at her for a minute; then softly smiled. "I like the way you say my name. It sounds so sweet on your lips."

She shyly smiled and encouraged her raging hormones to chillax. "I love saying your name. It's my favorite word of all time."

He leaned closer to her and whispered conspiratorially in her ear. "I have to be honest. It's been a long time since I've done this. Since my divorce, I haven't really felt like dating."

She understood those feelings all too well. "Me neither."

They began walking towards the exit of the grand conference room. "Your husband was a fool to let you go," he huskily whispered as he put his arm around her back.

"Your wife was stupid to let you get away."

They walked to the elevators at the end of the hall and she patiently waited as he pressed the up button; then followed when he got on. Jordan pressed the number 20 and leaned against the back wall of the elevator. He wisely smiled when he saw her fidgeting.

"You nervous?" he asked.

"No," she lied, avoiding his penetrating eyes.

"You can always change your mind."

"I know. But I'm not going to."

He walked close to her and put his arms around her. He tipped her chin up to look into her eyes and placed a sweet, gentle kiss on her lips. "I can't wait to make love to you."

Tears welled in her eyes as she timidly gazed at him. "I can't wait for you to touch me."

"I'm touching you now. How does it feel?"

She closed her eyes as his capable hands drifted down to her wide hips. "Amazing."

"I have to be honest. I didn't think I'd meet anyone worthwhile at this thing tonight. Donnie had to practically beg me to come here. But I'm glad I did."

"I'm glad you did too." It was hard to concentrate on speaking with him tenderly rubbing and caressing her hips. "The last place I ever thought I'd meet you was at a Match.Com event."

"I'm more than a little embarrassed I had to resort to such a thing. I used to be famous. Now I'm using a dating website to try to find women. It's pathetic."

"It isn't Jordan. Trust me, it's not. I think it's very courageous for you to step out there again after what your wife did to you."

He smiled and leaned down to her lips, kissing her harder this time. She gasped and arched her mouth to his, throwing her arms around him. Her body immediately warmed and responded to his. She felt so alive. She'd missed kissing a man and being held by a man and the fact that it was a man she'd been fantasizing about since she was in her teens... that nearly blew her mind. She was the luckiest woman in the world right now.

He was an amazing kisser. Aggressive and gentle at the same time. She couldn't wait to get to the suite and make mad, passionate love to him. They halted and slowly pulled away from one another as the door dinged on their floor. He shyly smiled at her and took her hand, leading her out of the elevator and down the hall. As they walked, she had to remind herself that it was okay. She didn't need to be in love with him. She didn't need to know him that well. After spending almost four hours talking with him downstairs, she was fortunate enough to know they were on the same page about a lot of things and ultimately wanted the same things in life, one of which was to finally be loved unconditionally by someone who could appreciate the love they had to give. The sex was coming earlier than she'd ever experienced but she wasn't backing down. She needed this. She needed him.

Her husband had broken her down so much she had started to believe she could never love again, never be vulnerable and open with another man again. But Jordan Knight had changed all that in one night.

She shakily stood by the door as Jordan retrieved the room key from his pocket and slipped it inside the key reader. He opened the door and stood back as he waited for her to enter. She was instantly swept up by the beauty and sophistication of the room but she didn't have long to enjoy it because before she knew it, Jordan had grabbed her into his arms and began kissing her again.

"You're so beautiful," he rasped against her lips. "I can't stop touching you. I can't stop kissing you. I want to make love to you all night."

She helplessly whimpered against him as he began undressing her. Before long, she was standing in front of him in only her maroon bra and panties. She was glad she had worn something sexy. She couldn't fathom the thought of him seeing her in granny panties and a tattered bra.

"You're beautiful," he whispered as his eyes hungrily strolled over her. He stared at her body for so long she began to get uncomfortable. She knew that wasn't right. He couldn't think she was beautiful. She had cellulite, dimples, and enough fat to feed a small village. But he was looking at her like all that didn't matter. And despite her discomfort, she found herself turned on by it.

"Take off your bra and panties," he said. "Slowly."

Hesitating only a second, she put her hands behind her back to unclasp her bra; then slowly drug it down her arms and pulled it off, tossing it to the floor. Jordan's eyes darkened as he gazed at her large globes of wonder. He bit his bottom lip as she placed her thumbs in the waist band of her panties and teasingly pulled them down, holding eye contact with him. He deeply moaned as her bald pussy came into play, already moist and ready from their intimate moment in the elevator.

"I think I've just died and gone to heaven," he slyly chuckled. "You're beautiful baby."

Her eyes filled with tears again as she pleadingly looked at him. "Are you sure?"

He looked into her eyes and she nearly fainted at the desire she saw in them. "Abso-fuckin-lutely."