Chapter V

We got to a small cottage in the woods about a half hour from the safe house where we left Alex. The wooden cottage we were in now, smelled like pine. She laid me down in a soft bed that made me feel as though I was going to fall through it Like a beanie bag. She brushed my hair back away from my face and laid a moist towel on my forehead. "it's gonna stop hurting soon, honey. I promise. Just relax, try to sleep." she told me in one of the most soothing voices I have ever had the pleasure of hearing in my life.

She was right, the liquid fire that had been running through my veins had subsided and eventually been extinguished. My exhausted body lay on the bed paralyzed and I struggled to move my head towards her. She undressed in front of me, slowly and deliberately taking off each article of her clothing. Methodically throwing it on the bed beside me. I watched in awe as she turned and strode to the bathroom slowly. As she ran the bath water I began to get the feeling back in my limbs. I struggled to sit up as she turned and smiled at me before closing the door and getting into the tub.

I rolled out of the bed and tried to loosen my limbs. It felt as though they had been tied up for years. As I rose up to my full height as I noticed I wasn't clothed. I looked back at the closed bathroom door and heard her giggle as though she knew what I was just thinking. I stumbled to the pile of my clothes on the floor in front of a large body sized mirror hanging on the wall in the corner of the room. I walked over to it feeling a burning sensation in my throat but I ignored it for the moment because I need to get my clothes on.

I glanced at myself in the mirror and almost fell as my knees buckled from under me. My body had changed since I had looked at myself just last night when I had the gun to Alex. My skin was pearl white, well at least for the parts that weren't tattooed. But that wasn't all, as I ran my finger tips over my chest it was the smoothest thing I'd ever felt in my life. It scared me and I stumbled back towards the bed and struggled to put my pants on. After I had finally put my pants on I got my shoes on and took my shirt and tied it around the door knob of the bathroom door so she wouldn't be able to turn it and get out. I heard the water in her tub stop running and I rushed around trying to find a way out of the house. I heard the door knob turn and then I heard her grunt. Before I even had a chance to turn around to see, she had kicked the entire door out and walked out of the bathroom towards me. I walked backwards as she approached me, and as I bumped into the wall she was right in front of me. She was soaking wet and dripped all over the floor, she was completely naked but her hair fell over her chest covering her breasts. She looked up at me innocently, and said, "I didn't think the change could make you look this gorgeous". I looked at her questioningly, and she smiled showing me her fangs and the ran her finger tips over the left side of my neck where two puncture wounds were. I looked at her in disbelief and tried moving away from her but she stood back in front of me and backed me into the wall again. "you're all mine now, my love" she soothed me with her voice as relaxed a bit against the wall. "what are you talking about?" I asked her quietly, as we spoke our lips were only centimeters apart.

"quiet, honey" she told me, before pressing her lips to mine ferociously. I grunted as she pressed her body up into mine but I couldn't control my hands that were now wrapped around her perfect body. I breathed heavier as I lifted her up, rather easily. I carried her towards the bed as she moaned in my arms and we laid down. As I kissed her body, it felt as though I was exploring a new world. She then rolled me over and climbed on top of me, straddling me. I looked up at her, my mind spinning and not thinking straight. She kissed up and down my chest and traced over the rose tattooed on my chest with her finger tips as she bit gently on my bottom lip. My body was overcome by lust as I yearned for her to be mine just as badly as she wanted me. As we pressed our bodies together and rolled under the covers, the lust grew to be unmanageable as we became on. The feeling of being inside one another was one of the most unbelievable feelings I'd ever had. Since the change I could feel certain things 10 fold. I don't remember this ever feeling this good with Bella. Rage began to build in me towards her but I shook it out of my mind as Brooke took me to places I'd never even dreamed possible. As we came closer to the finally which I assumed would be similar to fireworks, the front door flew open.

We stiffened up and looked over to the now opened door. A familiar, pale, bald headed man stood at the door. He was bent over clutching his chest, and looking at us with a gun pointed on our direction. "Bobby get away from her, she's using you" he croaked out, he seemed to be nearing his end. Brooke stood up from the bed and hissed violently at him, "he's mine you son of a bitch!" she growled as she stalked towards him. "what do you mean she's using me?" I asked him, getting out of the bed. "she's using you so she can have a..." he was cut off by brooke who had now sunk her teeth into his neck and ripped the entire right side of his neck out.

I stared at her, scared out of my mind as I backed up and stumbled over our clothing. Alex dropped to the floor with his eyes and mouth wide open. She turned towards me and smiled. "why did you kill him? What was he talking about? I stuttered. She smiled again and blood poured out of her mouth profusely and said, "nothing honey, let's get back to bed" she giggled and stared at me grinning widely as I stood there staring at the horrific scene.