Chapter 1 - Settle down doctor!

Gerard was a great doctor to all kids and adults. He would give right advice on medication. However, he forever worried about his girlfriend, Chris, as she is a soldier in the army. This made him very depressed. He was even too down to go to work one night.

Chris: " Gerard?......Wake up! "

*Silence*

Chris was running late for her job because of Gerard. He wasn't waking up so she just left and purposely slammed the door.
Suddenly, Gerards eyes began to widen.

Gerard: " Chr- Chris? Were are you? "

He got up still half asleep with a atmosphere of tiredness. He walked all around the house looking for her and just as he got to the kitchen, his face crunched. He found a note from Chris saying:

*Gerard. I had to go to work.... look, you can't keep doing this!!! You used to love getting up for work?! What's happend to you. I wish you could stop this. Your just gonna get fired. - Chris*

He began to cry with no sound. One tear drop landed on the note as it made the writing smudge. The time was 11:30.

Gerard: " Darn. I'm late for work. 2hrs late...... nothing new. "

He ran to his room and hurried into his uniform.

Gerard: "TAXI!!!"

*in taxi*

Taxi driver: " hey.... Arn't you that doctor that is always late to save lives?"  He says with an expression.

Gerard eye rolls and looks outside the window. He saw the trees wave as the wind pushed all the leaves off. Then once again got interrupted.

Taxi driver: " Your not talking?"

Gerard began to remain silent, like he was getting told off.
As the red light turned on and the taxi stopped, he found Chris practicing with her teammates. Rubbing his eyes, he opened the window and shouted and waved hello.
Chris looked and realised who it was. She stopped running and stared for awhile.

Gerard: " CHRIS! Talk to me!!"

She carries on running as she eye rolls too. Gerard sighed and looked at the mirror facing the driver with a face of sadness.

Taxi driver: " Have you got something against taxi drivers? Haha... you still haven't spoke to me yet."

Gerard: "Just drive."

Gerard reached his destination. Giving the money to the taxi driver, he ran into the building hoping the manager wouldn't be standing there glaring an evil grin at him.
His mate, who seemed to be a girl who had a crush, came over.

Selena: "Hey! Your late for the..... I lost count!!"

Gerard bypasses her and carries on walking. As she follows she gives a shocked face saying:

Selena: "That was rude! What's gotten into you!"

Gerard shrugs and walks to his office and slams the door in her face.

Selena: "You are so mean lately Gerard!"

*Selena walks away*

Gerard sits in his seat and puts his hands all over his face. Whispering to himself:

Gerard: "Why am i acting like this? To my close mates and to my girlfriend."

The door slams open.

Gerard: " Arghh!!! "

*falls off his chair with a bang in the head*

Gerard realised who it was. The evil twitchy eyes staring at him; Her hands began to crunch into a ball and her feet was stomping towards him.