memory's

Hey guys sorry it took so long but sense I've been working on my shadamy fanfiction. If you would like to check that out it's in my works and lets get to the chapter.

FT. Freddy's P.O.V

                              I was in a dark room, alone and with no one to talk to. The darkness reminded me of her and how much she would stay in it. I couldn't think of anything else but her three last words. I kept getting flashbacks, each time I remembered I would break down into tears. Now I was alone, there was no one else who knew my pain. I still remember the list. It went Freddy, Chica, Bonny, Foxy, Toy Chica, Balloon Boy, Springtrap, FT. Foxy and now Bon Bon. I don't know what to do anymore I'm the last one, I'm all alone.

FLASHBACK

                              ''Freddy you have to go both of us won't make it out and you're one of the stars people like you more'' FT. Foxy said ''no way you're coming too Foxy'' I said then she threw me in the elevator with the last of her strength so she was leaning on the door frame and said one last thing ''I love you'' then she quickly pushed the button and stayed behind only to be engulfed with flames. That was the last time I saw her.

END OF FLASHBACK

                                 I felt so alone nobody was here with me nobody came looking for me. When I heard a knock on the door I froze. ''FT. Freddy you in there?'' I knew that voice, it was Circus Baby she must have heard me crying. Then the door opened ''FT. Freddy I won't bring it up if you're not comfortable with it but you really should come out and meet the new animatronics who knows you might make new friends'' I sighed and answered her ''What is the point of making friends if sooner or later I'm going to loose them'' with that I hugged my knees and put my head down ''Freddy don't know if you are or not but you have to try and enjoy it while you can ok?'' Circus Baby said trying to get me out ''no thanks'' then she left ''fine I won't push you if you don't want to'' then she shut the door and it was silent again ''I miss you Foxy''

Circus Baby's P.O.V

                               I wish FT. Freddy would come out he hasn't been his usual self sense FT. Foxy died I do miss her but she would want us to move on and enjoy life. Freddy just won't put it behind him. Well I won't force him but I still think he should at least try to make new friends. After I left Freddy's room I went to the main party room to see everyone we had a party today to celebrate FT. Foxy's birthday it's been a year sense she died and we agreed to still throw a party for her. I got the decorations done and then I helped FT. Chica with the cake. When that was done we started the party. After the party I went to Freddy and gave him a piece of cake then left him alone. In three days will be Bon Bon's birthday so I can't what for that but I still feel bad for FT. Freddy I mean yeah I lost Bellora Because she went to another pizzeria but it's not like I lost her I can still contact her at night but Freddy can't do that with Bon Bon and FT. Foxy. Some way I feel like it's my fault they're gone if only I didn't make her come out of her room none of this would have happened. Why did I have to push her out of her room, why did I have to show her to everyone especially Freddy now he has to pay for what I did. I looked at the clock and saw it was 5:58 we only had 2 minutes to get back to our places. Once I noticed everything was already picked up and everyone was going to there places and so did I. Then the day started.

Hey guys hope you liked this and please comment what you think about this story I will try and upload a chapter when I do one for the shadamy fanfiction anyways see you next time bye!!