#8 MingRui||

Title : More than just friends

Word Count : 928

"I'm really sorry Y/N I wish we could be together" He said while hugging me tightly. "It's okay I'm fine" Despite what I said you could tell I was lying by my shaky voice. He slowly pulled away from the hug and looked at me directly in my eyes and I couldn't hold in the tears any longer.

"Please don't cry Y/N it makes me sad." I sniffled a little and he immediately pulled me back into an even tighter hug. "Just promise me we'll be together again."

He smiled cutely at me "I promise." He ruffled my hair slightly causing the both of us to burst out in laughter.

When I closed my eyes I then felt something cold and hard on my face .  .  .  . the floor

It wasn't the first time I had this dream even though it has been 5 years I still remember the day he left me perfectly.I still feel sad at times but not as much as before I mean it's not like he chose to leave me. I know that we will meet again someday.

I got up and rubbed my nose which was still hurting a little from the impact. I sat cross legged on my bed and checked the time on my phone, 7:46am.

My phone suddenly rang and I answered knowing exactly who it was.

Mina: Wass poppin

She screamed so loud causing me to move the phone away from my ear slightly while I groaned in annoyance. 

Me: Calm down

Mina: Sorry I'm just so excited for the concert today!!

Me: It's just a concert

Mina: WhAT!!! JusT A cONCert?!!

Mina: It's friggin BOyStOrY what do you mean???!!!

Me: They're just some boy-group

Mina: wait until you see them perform you'll thank me later

Me: Sure

Mina: I gotta go get ready see ya l8r

I got out of bed and decide to start getting ready 

*Magical time skip*(Cause I can)

The concert was about to begin and Mina was having a mental breakdown next to me." Ahhhh what if I die when Xinlong comes out" She started fake crying. We were getting weird stares from the people around us.

"Mina chill the concert is starting." I somehow got her to settle down and the concert began. When the six boys came out everyone started screaming and cheering. 

We were really close to the stage and had a good view of the performance. One of the boys came to our side and the screams intensified. He kept on staring at me making some of the girls jealous.

He looked familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Towards the end of the concert Mina was basically dead as her bias (Xinlong) danced really close to our side of the stage. I have to admit that I enjoyed watching them a lot.

"Mina pull yourself together" She snapped out of it and looked at me confused. "It's over we can go to the fan-sign now." Her facial expression changed to a happy one instantly.

After being dragged around by Mina for a while and her having another breakdown we finally were at the venue for the fan-sign. She literally forced me to memorize their names just for this.

We actually didn't wait that long and soon enough it was our turn. I went first since Mina was super nervous. 

First was Zihao. He gave me a bright smile. "Hi I'm Zihao whats your name?" He said enthusiastically. " Well I'm Y/N" His facial expression changed right away. we continued talking for a while.

I moved on to Shuyang, Hanyu and Zeyu. The next person was Mingrui. "Hey" I said but he just looked down shyly. There was an awkward silence for like 10 seconds. "Y/N is it really you" My eyes widened in surprise and I then remembered.

"Gougou?!" I squealed. He got up and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. The fans started whispering and giving us suspicious stares. " I missed you so much" He said before letting go.

Our reunion was cut short since we were still at a fan-sign but we did exchange numbers. I continued on to the next member which was Xinlong then I was about to leave until. . .

"Oh my lord ahhhh" Mina screamed while struggling to breathe properly. She then dramatically fainted onto the floor. I walked up to her and Xinlong and the other members were just looking at her worried. I sighed before saying " It happens all the time she'll be fine " and I then dragged her by the arms back to our seats while people were looking at us as if we're crazy.

The fan-sign ended at some point and I had to drag Mina to my place. She spent the night and kept scolding me for not telling her that I had a famous boyfriend even though we're just friends.

I was awake at night not just because of Mina's snoring but also because I was thinking of what happened today.

My phone lit up and I checked what it was

1 New Message from 

Gougou💞  

Gougou💞: Hey Y/N I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out with me sometime

Me: Sure whenever you're free 

Gougou💞: And also

Me: What? 

Gougou💞: I love you  

I paused for a moment and just stared at my screen blankly. My heart was beating so fast right now.

Gougou💞: Sorry I shouldn't have said that

Me: No it's okay  

Me: I love you too

Gougou💞: 😊 

The end

Requested by  Author_OS

~~~

Yeah I'm so so sorry about how this turned out I know it was really trashy I apologize for that and I'm so sorry Author_OS for doing such a bad job I have like 0 skill at writing but thanks for requesting. This book in general is trashy I don't even know how some people even read this without either cringing or dying but hey  ain't complaining.

I didn't think anyone would actually request something since my writing isn't that good but thanks I guess?

but anyway bye~~

~~~