"I'm about to go in to work. No I can't pick the kids from soccer, so I got the nanny to take the girls."

Okay, so, okay, I got it. In this world, you can have families and go to work and all of that. Except with furries.

I started speed walking to find where the nearest alley was. I saw one up ahead, but then. People -er Furries came. People started coming out of their houses and stepping onto the street.

Soon so many animals were there. At first I had only seen some of the prey, moose, rabbits, giraffes, rhinos, hippos. But then I saw lions and tiger and bears, "Oh, my!" I said softly.

I looked around at the now busy traffic and the animals all around. "Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore..." I said to no one in particular...

ᶘ ᵒ㉨ᵒᶅ --(Φ ᆺ Φ)--ᶘ ᵒ㉨ᵒᶅ--(Φ ᆺ Φ)

After walking for about 30 minutes, I started getting hungry. Right! Breakfast! The most important meal of the day, how could I forget! The meal of the day, the meal that energizes our bodies and improves concentration. 'Well, I don't really think I'll be able to concentrate with everything these animals got going on. Where's the nearest exit? Out of this world!' I thought.

I sighed and kept walking. "I guess getting some paint can wait." I said quietly. "Now, where can I find a decent meal around here?" I mumbled to myself. 'I'm not even picky!" Then I looked across the street and smiled at what I saw.

Tony's Waffle Palace

Score. Win. Triumph. Success. Achievement. Goal reached. Level 2 unlocked.

"Ok. This is going to be interesting." I said while walking across the street.

ᶘ ᵒ㉨ᵒᶅ --(Φ ᆺ Φ)--ᶘ ᵒ㉨ᵒᶅ--(Φ ᆺ Φ)

Another part of Zootopia...

"Come on Nick, let's go! I'd actually like to get some breakfast." Judy Hopps said. \

"Jeez carrots you'll get your carrot waffles soon enough." Nick responded in the driver's seat of the ZPD car they were in. "Why are you so excited?"

Judy gave him a look that said, 'are you kidding me, you're really that stupid.' "Nick, I really just want to get breakfast ASAP so we can go and catch the graffiti bandit!" she exclaimed excitedly while pumping her fist in the air. "Now, Hopps, I'm sure we're gonna' find our bandit soon enough, but right now it's breakfast time, not crime fighting time. So let's just get our waffles and then be on our way." Nick said.

Judy sighed. "I can't understand why you like the waffles you get. You always get...what do you get...don't you get s'more waffles or something?"

"Um, excuse you but I get churro waffles with chocolate syrup."

"That's not any better!"

"So carrot waffles are better than churro?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying! Those probably have way too much sugar! And to make it worse, you put chocolate syrup on yours!"

"You put that glaze on yours though!"

"It's a maple cream cheese glaze!"

".....That sounds horrible!"

"More horrible than chocolate?"

"Chocolate is delicious!"

"So is maple cream cheese!"

"Whatever, you say carrots." Nick said rolling his eyes, which Judy couldn't see him due with his sunglasses on. "Though churro is better." he mumbled.

Judy scoffed. "I heard that!"

Judy and Nick soon arrived at Tony's Waffle Palace. Nick parked the car and they both got out and started to walk to the other side of the road. "I wonder if the graffiti bandit likes waffles." Judy said to no one in particular as they opened the door and walked in.

ᶘ ᵒ㉨ᵒᶅ --(Φ ᆺ Φ)--ᶘ ᵒ㉨ᵒᶅ--(Φ ᆺ Φ)

A/N: Ok, ok, ok, ok, don't hate me, but hear me out! Yes I know, I do need to post more. If I don't post this week, it's probably because I'm going to update Avenger's Group Chat (Most likely because I haven't updated in along time.) If you do happen to read that story, thank's for getting me up to 1.3K! I'll see you in the next update, guys!

Word Count: 1351

References. Can you find them all?

Movie Reference: Three

TV Show Reference: Two