TDAS Re-write episode 9: Sucker's Punched

Start from the beginning

Duncan: that's the one. Listen, you gotta watch your back around him during the challenges; he's dangerous!

Gwen: (Raises her eyebrow, curious) Dangerous? Why, because of the multiple personalities thing? I know it's weird Chris letting someone with his disorder on this show in the first place, but Zoey and Cam told me that Mike, the REAL Mike, is a great guy.

Duncan: yeah, MIKE'S not the one I'm worried about; MAL is!

Gwen: Mal? You mean that psycho criminal that was in Juvie with you? (Duncan nods) well, what's Mike got to do with him?

Duncan: listen, Mike IS Mal! I recognized Mike from somewhere but it didn't hit me until he started whistling that creepy tune!

Gwen: whoa! Seriously? But Mike seems so harmless! So... is Mal just one of Mike's other personalities?

Duncan: looks that way. But this guy's a SUPER psycho! I don't even know what he did to end up in juvie, but it must've been a million on the bad scale! He broke things, destroyed public property; they even say he tried to bump a guy off!

Gwen: (Gasps, terrified) ok, THAT'S just scary! And not in the cool "slasher-flick with a chainsaw-wielding maniac" scary, but the actual "holy crap we're actually gonna die" kind of scary. So, why're you telling ME all this?

Duncan: (Smirks) 'cus if you get bumped off, I got no one else to talk to on this show.

Gwen: (Snickers) wow, such a gentlemen!

Duncan: (Turns serious) but listen, I'm serious. Watch your back around Mike.

Gwen: (Nods) got it. But you should probably warn Zoey while you're at it. She's gonna want to know what goes on with her boyfriend.

Duncan: I'm on it! ooh, and good luck, babe!

Gwen: (Smiles) thanks, try not to get eliminated! (Giggles)

(Confessional: Gwen)

Gwen: ok, I'll admit, the whole "Mike is evil" thing sounds a little.... weird. But believe me, after dating him for so long, I KNOW when Duncan's lying to me. (Smirks with pride) that's why he can NEVER beat me at poker. But seriously, he actually sounded worried back there so... I think I'll keep an eye on Mike JUST in case.

(Confessional ends)

Chris: (Over the intercom) Good soon to be painful morning, everyone! Head to the Chris-osseum, pronto! Today's challenge isn't gonna hurt itself!

(Cut to everyone walking in the forest, Sierra having built a sling for her rat, which was once again squirming)

Sierra: Ehehe-ow-that's enough you two-ow! (One of the heads bites her finger and the other barfs on her)

Noah: (Notices Dawn glaring daggers) hmm, lady appears to be glaring daggers at one nutjob.

Dawn: (Sighs) I do not mean to be cruel, but I do not approve of separating gentle infants from their mothers. I would normally find Sierra's crave for company to be very endearing, but the way she just keeps the poor soul from its mother, it just makes her look so...

Noah: nutty? As a 10-ton bag of Brazil-sized nuts smothered in peanut butter, encased in a cashew the size of China inside ANOTHER cashew the size of Asia?

Dawn: I would not use the term "nutjob" ...but yes, a bit. (Noah smirks)

(Confessional: Noah)

Noah: congratulations, Izzy. YOU'RE the saner one!!! ...(Shivers) that was NOT easy to admit!