TDAS Re-write episode 9: Sucker's Punched

Start from the beginning

Dawn: (More irritated) the bear was not mine to keep! Just like (Spitefully) Cody Juniors are not yours to keep!

Sierra: hmmph! If I wasn't trying to raise the Codies in a positive environment, OR worried about manipulating what my blog fans think, oooh the things I'd write about you!! (Walks indignantly away)

Zoey: ...well, THAT could've gone better. But, Dawn, I agree with you that she shouldn't keep the rat here, but why are you so upset about this?

(Dawn looks away, awkwardly)

(Confessional: Dawn)

Dawn: when I was a young girl, my parents let me volunteer to help at our town's animal shelter. It was the most fun I've had in my youth! So many animals, so many auras, it was most delightful! But one day, I had to watch as a poor, innocent puppy was separated from its mother. (Tears form in her eyes) Its little aura crying for the comfort of its mother's milk! (Inhaled deeply) since then, I have vowed to play my part in protecting mother earth, and to make sure no poor infant creature is separated from its mother again!

(Confessional ends)

(Cut to the villains (Minus Alejandro) sitting on the porch of the loser cabins eating breakfast; each plate includes bacon, eggs, and a sickly green piece of toast)

Cameron: Is toast supposed to be green?

Scott: (Swipes Cameron's toast) Mama calls this penicillin puree, never had a cold in my life.

(Scott stuffs the bread in his mouth. Gwen gags watching Scott eat the toast. Alejandro walks in (Finally using his legs again))

Scott: Well, well, wakey-wakey, Legs-a-Fakey.

Alejandro: (Faking innocence) It truly is a miracle my legs finally woke up. Now they can be put to good use for our team.

Courtney: After today, there won't BE any teams.

Alejandro: (Raises eyebrow) What are you talking about?

Courtney: There are only 12 players left; we have to merge soon. (Narrows eyes) And after what you did to Heather, good luck finding an ally, Al.

Alejandro: (Slightly on edge) I would prefer it if you would not call me THAT name.

(Confessional: Alejandro)

Alejandro: Last night I dreamt about my older, smarter, better looking brother, Jose. (Shudders) He always calls me Al, and I hate it! More than Owen, mutant fire beetles and conditioners that don't detangle!

(Confessional ends)

Scott: (Stands up, angered) What's wrong with the name Al? My sister's named Al; short for Albertha. She's the county hog caller. (Cups his hands and calls out) Soo-ee, sooo-ee-OW! (A pig comes rushing up and jumps on Scott, pinning him to the ground and panting like a dog)

???: psst, Gwen!

(Gwen looks in the direction of the voice and sees Duncan behind a tree, waving to her. Gwen gets up and walks over to the tree)

Gwen: What's up, Bad Boy? (Snickers)

Duncan: (Smirks) just thought the hottest villain ever could use some breakfast that isn't poison. (Shows a handful of blueberries)

Gwen: (Gasps excitedly) Blueberries?! (Happy grunts, grabs the berries) THANK YOU! I've been craving these for weeks! Plus I think I've had enough of Chef's "penicillin puree." (Eats the berries)

Duncan: (Looks around, whispers) also I gotta warn you, babe. It's about Mike!

Gwen: Mike? As in tall, skinny, multiple personalities, lovesick for Zoey, noodle-arms, Mike?