Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Jenny P.O.V.

“Jenny ! Get your butt down here ! Mum wants you down now so you can go to support group !” Alex shouts at me. Alex is my older brother and Ella is my younger sister.

I sigh and put on my prosthetic legs I grab my crutches because even though I have never needed them my doctor suggests I use them.

“Come on ! Mum needs to drop my off at ballet !” Ella nags me. I slowly walk down the stairs to piss her off. “ARGHH ! MUM JENNY WONT HURRY UUUP.” Ella shouts.

I laugh as I reach the door. I open the car door and go into the front. I turn on the radio and search for some sweets or food in the car. I find a packet of Starburts and shove them in my jumper pocket. I lean back and listen to Avicii- Addicted to you. My mum and Ella hop into the car, I feel Ella kick my chair. I open my eyes and glare at my younger sibling.

“Right, i'm going to drop Ella off first.” My mum says.

Some music I guess I haven't heard before blares through the radio.

“AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER !” My sister screams. Oh dear lord. I'm guessing it's One Direction. Oh, how do I know ? Ella worships them, what colour is her bedroom wall ? One Direction. She knows there blood types and not her own. It's just creepy.

She parks outside the ballet studio. I would kill her to do it, she doesn't even like it but my family has learnt to appreciate what they have got because of me. I sigh and look out the window.

“Jenny, Please huffing and puffing wont bring back your legs.” My mum snaps at me.

“Wow, real supportive of you.” I say looking at the dashboard.

“Sorry.” She says sincerely “Your father is stressing me out.”

I grab crutches and stumble my way to the front of the door. I walk past the usual group of girls hoarding by the door.

“Oh my gosh. Did you guys see 'The fault in our stars' ?”

“It was like so um good !”

I walk past these girls. Them lucky bitches still have hair down to their waist. Mine is still growing from when I was 13 and I had chemotherapy. I remember the day everyone thought I was going to die but I made it. I proved all those doctors wrong.