Chapter 2 Tear's Command in Truth or Dares

Tear's POV

"let's play truth or dare guys!!!"I said happily."sure tear^^"praise said."sure...tear."gon said."Praise...Truth Or Dare..."I said."truth."praise said."Who is your first love?"I said."fine...kurapika...-.-"praise said and whisper."ok say it to everyone."I said."no way...."praise said and blush."oh well......Praise.... first love is kurapika.. :3"I said."oh my kurapika..."everyone stares kurapika except praise."ugrhhhh...fine its real..."praise said ,blushing and looks away."told ya..:3"I said.

"Praise..."kurapika said ,smiles and pats her head."tear......-.-"praise said and still blush."oh my praise..is still in love with kurapika then..."Rinne said."last word praise...Truth or dare?"I said."Dare."praise said."I dare you to kurapika to hug in one minute."I said."...."praise said."if you don't do that dare.....mika said everything to kurapika ...is all about you...:3"I said."Fine.."praise said and hug him in one minute."tear....you make her hug me..."kurapika said and blush."oh my gosh...."praise said and fainted."praise?!"kurapika said and catch her."are you ok praise?kurapika said."I'm I'm fine..."praise said and blushing."oh ok.."kurapika said and pats her.

Kurapika's POV

"Praise is always blushing in front of me..."I said."ehhh....ummm..."praise said and points him behind her mom."ohh this is kurapika...hello kurapika..I'm Praise's mom...Flora...its nice to meet you..."Praise's mom said."oh hello mam."I said and surprised."Dear....I dare you to hug kurapika once more.."her mom said."mom.....-.-"praise said."please...."her mom said."fine..."praise said and hugs kurapika."you're like my teddy bear."I said and hug her."wha-wha..........."praise said and blushing.

Praise's POV

"kurapika....pls say I love you to praise only one..."tear said."fine your wish is my command...I love you praise."he said."hey tear.......Codie will punish you if you say that again...."I said."I don't want a first punishment again?!"tear said."just don't dare ok?"I said."fine praise"tear said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yes!!!!!!!math math yes....I will update anytime if I dont have to do....~~

*praiseakamie<3