1-Lorenzo St John

Ps these are going to be slow updates as this is just to fill space while I work on my fanfic. New chapter soon I promise!
Imagine being 6 months pregnant with Enzo's child after he took the cure for you.

You were pregnant. 6 months pregnant with Enzo's baby girl to be exact and You'd decided that today you were going to take a shift at the Grill, which yes probably wasn't the smartest idea as 5 mins into your shift you began to get stomach cramps and started to get into a serious amount of pain. But this was normal. It was the worst pain ever. You could tolerate it but maybe you should go home. So instead of pretending you were ok you walked over to your boss/best friend Matt Donavon who of course would let you go home.
" hey Matt is it ok if I go home? I'm really uncomfortable." You said in a soft kind voice which you knew e wasn't going to say no to.

Matt smiled at you as he understood that you were pregnant and probably should be there any way so he politely nodded.
" yea of course you can (y/n) make sure you ring Enzo first tho." He said with a chuckle. Matt was always protective over you for reasons you didn't quite understand but you loved it never the less.

You nodded before taking your phone out and ringing Enzo. The phone rang 3 times before Enzo answered.
" hey gorgeous are you ok?" He asked curiously since you never usually rang him when you were at work.

You smiled at your fiancés tone before answering
" yea I'm just really uncomfortable. Matt said I could come home. Can you come pick me up?" You asked kindly while grabbing your coat.

Enzo took a few seconds to answer as he was worried about not only you but his unborn child as well.
" yes of course. I'll be there soon. Wait inside." He said before canceling the call and walking out the house to the car.

You smiled and sat down at the bar to wait for your beautiful Fiancé. You loved him so much and he loved you the same. But sometimes he could be over protective around you since you were carrying his child. It was annoying but you had to admit it was cute as well so you didn't mind as much.

A couple moments later Enzo pulled up outside the grill before getting out of the car and walking inside to see you.
He smiled as he saw you sitting at a table.
" ready to go?" He said softly as he kissed your lips lovingly before taking your hand as you stood up.

" yea." Is all you said before walking back to the car and getting in.
The rest of the car ride was pretty silent since you were still very uncomfortable in your body.

Once you got back home Enzo immediately had you cuddled up to him on the couch as you both watched TV.
" your way to cute Enzo." You said with a sweet smile on your face as you cuddled into him slightly more and placed your head on his chest.

Enzo chuckled lowly as he placed one of his arms around your shoulders pulling you closer to him.
" only for you my love." He said in his thick British accent.

A few seconds after Enzo spoke you felt the baby kick your stomach hard which made you jump slightly in shock as you smiled at Enzo.

He looked down at you slightly confused as to what had happened before you spoke.
" she just kicked." You said with a wide smile on your face before pulling his hand to your stomach so he could feel his beautiful daughter kicking.

You saw his face light you with joy as he felt her kick again.
" it's like she knows who we are." He said with another wide smile as she kicked again.

You smiled up at him and kissed his lips passionately as you turned around slightly so you could gaze into his eyes.
" I love you so much Enzo." You said in a cute voice that you knew he loved.

Enzo didn't wait time in kissing you passionately back before gazing into your eyes.
" I love you so much more (y/n)" He said with a grin.

You chuckled lightly knowing that was true.
" you defiantly proved that by taking the cure." You said in a cute voice.

The rest of the night you both spent in each other embrace. You loved each other so much that you would do anything for each other.