[ O N E ]

[ R E S I D E N C E ]
(L/N)

After last night's encounter with Spider-Man, (Y/N) was grinning like an idiot.

Why does he make my heart race so much?

She just sighed and got off her bed. (Y/N) didn't get much sleep since she was out late last night, so she walked into her bathroom to wash up.

Today is her first day at Midtown. She's spent most of her life being homeschooled, so she wondered how she and her new classmates would get along.

Though I'll probably end up being anti-social.

She left her bathroom and headed to her wardrobe, only to settle on simple black leggings, a grey plain top and her favourite hoodie.

(Y/N) made some coffee so that she wouldn't fall asleep in class and let it cool down slightly before drinking it. Hopefully she'll stay awake.

She grabbed her backpack and left the small apartment, making sure she locked it before heading to her new school.

[ S C H O O L ]
P A R K E R

Peter was thinking about his encounter with Black Cat last night. The feeling of her fingers tracing his jawline still lingered.

What does she really want from me?

"Dude! Did you hear? There's gonna be a new student!" His best friend, Ned, exclaimed into his ear as Peter jumped slightly.

"New student?" He questioned. He didn't hear anything about a new student.

"Yeah! They've been homeschooled for awhile, or so I've heard." Ned said, excited to see this new student.

"I don't know why you're so excited, Ned. They could be a huge jerk like Flash." Peter mentions, glancing over to the one who's been bullying him for awhile.

"Yeah, or they could be nerds like us!"

Why is he so excited? It's not like they'll want to hang out with us.

Then Peter saw someone enter the lab, and everything slowed down like a movie.

It was a girl with (H/L) (H/C) and (E/C). Something was familiar about her, but Peter couldn't figure out what it was and where he knew her from.

"..ter... Peter... Peter!"

Once again, Peter jumped as Ned yelled into his ear.

"Dude! What's up with you today? You're spacing out more than usual!"

"Sorry, I just-"

Just then, the teacher enters the room and his classmates start to quiet down.

"If you haven't heard, there's a new student in our class starting today. Why don't you introduce yourself?"

Then, the (H/C) haired girl walked forward from where she stood and did a small wave, accompanied by a small shy smile.

"My name's (Y/N) (L/N). I've been homeschooled most of my life so I don't really interact with people. Nice to meet you all."

(Y/N) (L/N)... Her voice sounds so familiar.

"Alright. Now that that's settled, let's begin with class."

The teacher starts the lesson, but Peter couldn't take his eyes off (Y/N).

He didn't know how much time passed, any sense of time that he had seemed to stop when he stared at her.