One Shot:Chase in Love

Written for the wattpad competition initiated by freakswithus

Plot of the story : set by freakswithus

Team Name: Vamp Scribblers

Contestant No: Two

Cover Credit Goes To : The Lovely _shetroublemaker

Character Names have been changed as:

Natasha: Avni Ayesha

Soham: Neil Khanna

################################

Fear. Unending, nerve wrecking fear coursed through his veins as he ran with all his might stumbling upon everything on the way. Desperate need to go back to his peaceful life was all that he wished for at that moment. But it was too late. If he had a chance to wish for something at this moment, that was to see his daughter's innocent smile, cuddle her in his arms with his beautiful wife beside him. His eyes welled up with fresh tears as these thoughts crossed his mind. Sniffing back his remorse, he found himself in the middle of an isolated ground, surrounded with trees which appeared haunted due to the approaching nightfall. The only sound that he could hear were his own gasps and puffs.

Suddenly, he became conscious of someone's presence behind him and cautiously turned back.

No one.

He let out a sigh of relief and turned around only to receive a tight slap on his face making him scream and fall down on the ground. Just as he was about to get up and run for his life again, he heard loud screeches of cars circling him as if he was a prey to these vultures. The cars came to a still halt and a slender milky white frame got out of it making its way to him. The click of her boots alarmed him as it came nearer. He gulped down his own saliva clearly knowing what awaited him.

'How are you Mr.Ali?'

Long wavy hair played with the blowing wind. This woman. The epitome of evilness. A playful smirk adorned her plush pink lips as she knelt down to the fallen down man and uplifted his chin with her one finger.

'Didn't you hear me? I hate when my questions remain unanswered.'

'Madam. Please don't kill me. Please.'

'Did you leak the information about our drug deal to police?'

'That..that..I..'

'Yes. You.. You.. Speak up!'

'I saw a young girl dying. I saw it with my own eyes.'

'So?'

'I have a daughter Madam. I realized I was doing wrong by helping in drug dealings. This is wrong.'

'Now you will dictate what is right and wrong to me? Do you know how many crores we have lost due to your self-realization saga'?'