Chapter Twenty-eight

"London"

We have arrived. We are now currently in London, dropped off by my brothers private jet. I shivered feeling a wind gush through me.

"Cold. ." I muttered underneath my breath.

"Well that's London for you baby." Si ru said cockily as I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Why are you even here?" I said with slight irritation and sarcasm in my voice.

"For my photoshoot duh." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in this planet earth.

"You model?; I'll choke" I replied sarcastically.

"But you're still not choking haven't you?" I just rolled my eyes as a. Response.

^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°

We have entered a rather big building. It is the main.office of h&m here in london, apparently si RU is indeed a model.

Not just any model but a professional, apparently he have done several colab with some of the famous brands like Giovanni, Gap, and Old navy. Not only he have done colads but he's been the front page of a 'famous magazine brand' i might say.

"I still can't believe you're a model" I said looking at him directly.

"But neither do I" he replied sarcastically, as always.

We walked up in the front service to find 'Mr Kim'. The of woman named 'Alex' gladly took us to Mr. Kim and introduced as, the imlortant guest.

"So do you agree with the terms and conditions?" Mr Kim said as he put a hand on his chin.

"Yes, I mean the contract will ended after the collaboration with h&m right?" I said sternly dying 'yes'.

He just nod in agreement. We shook hands and continued my life in london.

^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°

"In one two three."

Click.

The flashing sounds of dozens of camera's filled the studio. We are now taking the photo shoot for h&m's new release clothing. I'm here with si ru. We are the representatives that were handpick by a famouse photographer of the most famous clothing lines.

"Closer." The photographer said, I looked at si ru and move closer to him our arms brushing.

"Now you need to lean in him, and rest your hand in one of his shoulders. While ru, you should just sit with your legs open; poker face looking at the camera." He instructed, and we do as he says.it took a minute to make me comfortable with our position, and as soon as we did the once flashing sounds filled the room.

^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°

I crashed into my trailer's bed, with a loud tud. I was very exhausted, I never new photo shoot was this hard. Posting with every ten seconds keeping up a poker face, its quite exhausting I might say. I was resting peacefully when si ru came in crashing in his own bed near to mine in our shared trailer.

"Tired" he mumble voice muffled as he face the beds cushion, digging his head in.

"I know. ." I replied low.  Si ru didn't speak after that, I lazily look to him to see him snorting. 'He fall asleep' I mumbled to myself.

I get my phone out of boredom and scroll a little bit. I suddenly stmblud upon hua ze Lei's post, I laugh lightly at the picture. It was the picture of them four being chased by an angry dao ming si, I lightly giggle to myself before calling lei for a video call.

Hua ze Lei's POV

We are now sitting on the grass fields out side ming de when my phone rung. I looked at it and saw xien's request for a video call. I gladly accept it.

"Hello" I mumbled low smiling at her.

"Hi lei" she mumbled half happy and half tired.

"Who are you talking to lei?" Suddenly mei zuo asked and looked at me.

I glance at si, he's still spacing out staring at the distance; since Xien left he has been this way. I sigh to myself.

"I'm taking to Xien" I said facing mei zuo, and as soon as I sad that. Si has snapped out of his daydream and finally gives interest in us.

"Where!?" Si jolted from his seat.

"Calm down" xi men said pulling him back down. "Lei is talking to Xien." He mumbled.

I can see Si happy expression been turned into a frown, but quickly shrug it off. "Where is she?" He asked looking at me.

"She's- " I was about to say something when I looked at my phone, Xien have fallen asleep. She is snorting  lightly, while her squashed up face was filling the cam. She was so cute, I just stared at her suddenly all of them started shifting from my back and awwed.

"She's so cute" mei zuo said.

"I agree" mei zuo said nodding. I just smiled in response, suddenly si snatched the phone at looked at her.

"Who's cute?" He said raising his brow at us. "She's not cute" he said while sitting down and starring at her.

"She is pretty" he mumbled low, but we still heard it.

We just smiled and continued to watch her as she slept.

Xien POV

I didn't even get to talk to lei when someone interrupted our conversation. A familiar voice was heard, not only one but  tree familiar voice. I smiled to myself hearing their voice again, f4.

I can hear dao ming si jolt from the other side which make me giggled. But as little seconds passes my eyes seem like; every minute I could fall into deep sleep. I yawned lightly little by little, and soon darkness filled me as I got to sleep hearing them bicker at each other.

Dao ming si POV

I was watching Xien sleep, her cite snorts make me want to smile and her squishy chubby cheeks makes me want to pinch them. She was so pretty even when she's sleeping. I couldn't even take my eyes of her; not even a second.

But my eyes squinted as I felt myself heat up. I looked closely at the phone phone as my anger grew wide. It wasn't because of Xien.

'Who's that?' I thought. Jealousy building up with in me.

'Is that a man sleeping in the same room as her!?' I exclaimed to myself. As I eyed the man she shares a room with.