and the worst thing is that he hadn't realized how stupid he had been.
the others may have been waiting for him to come down. and he didn't.

he covered himself quickly with the bed sheet when he realized he was naked, even though there was no one in the room.

he wasn't used to going naked. and much less so that people who weren't his family saw him like that.

her cheeks turned red as he remembered the night before. he had jack took his virginity and it was fantastic.

he got up from the bed but as soon as he did he let out a moan. it hurt. his ass hurt.

but he wasn't going to let that stop him. today he felt good. zach sensed that today was going to be a great day.

he put some clothes on quickly and left his room. when he got to the floor below, he saw jack and daniel in the outside playing at who could throw the phone higher and pick it up. one day their cell phone would be broken.

christina greeted him when he came to the kitchen. she was eating an apple sitting next to corbyn.

corbyn also greeted him right after biting christina's apple and she complained with a smile.

they were good again, zach smiled at what he saw. he didn't like the two of them fighting.

"are you two okay?" asked zach.

christina simply nodded but corbyn wasn't going to leave it there. here began his great plan.

"yeah, it was just a misunderstanding, it wasn't even my fault."

corbyn had given the necessary information to make zach curious to know what had happened.

everyone knew what a gossipmonger zach was.

the young boy knew that it wasn't right to get into the affairs of others, but he was interested. corbyn was his friend and christina too.

"may i ask you why."

before Corbyn answered, christina opened her mouth.

"why what?"

"why did you fight?"

christina grimaced. "i don't know if i should tell you, it's not our thing."

corbyn bit his lip. he was nervous. he wanted zach to know why they had fought, he needed him to know. if he didn't know it, nothing was going to work.

"of course we can tell you." the fake blond intervened. "zach is from the group, he will understand."

zach nodded. knowing that it was something that not many people should know makes him want to know even more.

"well, tell him about it, but for the record, i haven't had anything to do with this, just in case he asks." the brown haired girl got up from the chair and got out of the kitchen.

when she said jack, zach tensed. why had Jack gotten between them?

now he wanted to know what had happened.