But Mariah is wrong; if I can find someone the total opposite from her that person would replace her quick.

“See what the fuck you’re doing?” I let go of Mariah.

“So you wanna be with her?” She asked with big eyes.

I shook my head. “No, but you don’t have to say hateful shit like that”

She laughed. “She’s said some hateful shit towards me before; that hurt my feelings”

“What could she possibly say that could hurt your little to no feelings?” I chuckled.

Mariah was a lot like me.

She’s a cutthroat person and hardly has any feelings which is why I fell for her because she opened up to me and I did the same.

“She told me that you only got back with me because you felt sorry that my mom has cancer” Her voice cracked with each word.

I ran my hands down my face. “That’s not true”

“Well why did you get back with me?” She asked.

“Because I thought you changed, but you didn’t.” I shook my head. “Look I don’t understand why you showed up here like this but it’s time for you to go”

She nodded and grabbed her purse from off the counter.

I walked her to the door and sighed when she left.

Being around her puts weight on my chest like I should have my guard up or something.

I shook off the event and went to the bedroom to find Tavi packing up all her belongings.

“Leaving?” I asked.

She looked at me and continued to do what she was doing.

I didn’t plan on stopping her because she’s aloud to do whatever she wants.

I watched as she aggressively packed her shit up.

Only a dumbass wouldn’t tell that she’s mad, but I don’t understand why.

I’m not gonna sugarcoat a damn thing and I’m not gonna lie.

If you want the truth that’s what you’ll get and it’s obvious that she wanted a different response then what I gave her.

She stood up when she was done and threw her hair into a ponytail and grabbed her duffel bags proceeding to leave.

I blocked the doorway and looked down at her.

“Don’t be mad over the truth” I said.