Leo Valdez|Be Mine?

Leo's POV

Tonight is the night.
I'm going to ask Y/n out and she is going to say yes and if she doesn't, I'm going to cry.
Not really.
Maybe.
Most likely.

"Piper I already have the whole night planned. First, we are going to go to the drive-in movies, she really loves them, afterward we'll go to the actual movies and then Sally is letting us go over to her house and we are going to--"
Piper interrupted.

"Wait let me guess, you guys are going to watch a movie?"

I frowned "Is this a bad idea?"

"Kind of. Why don't you just take her to the skating rink?" I nodded at her suggestion.

"I mean of course after you ask her out," she said punching me lightly in the arm.

"Hey, Hotstuff will you go out with me?....No, no, no Leo that was bad. Even for you. Just be cheesy, be yourself, be-be a screw up. Oh my gods I'm not going to be able to do this."

"Hey, Leo, why are you talking to yourself?" I looked up and smiled at Will.

"Will....this is kind of awkward, but you're Y/n's brother and you know her very well. What I'm trying to say is: can you help me ask her out?"

"You want me, her older brother, to help you, a crazy latino boy, ask out her, my favorite baby sister?" I clasped my hands together.

"YES! That is exactly what I'm saying. Glad you get me, big boy," I clapped him on the back and rested my hand on his shoulder. Will smiled at me before saying, "Let's do it."

"Okay shit there she is...Will I'm not sure if I can do this," Will rolled his eyes and pushed me towards her.

"Hey, Leo! What's up?"

"The s-sky.." Y/n lifted an eyebrow and put her forehead to mine.

"Are you feeling okay Valdez?" I started to blush.

"Your face is burning up! You should go lie down."

I pushed her off me slightly.

"Damn Apollo kids always trying to help you out. Here just take this," I handed her a note and walked away. 

Y/n pov

Shortly after Leo left I opened the note he handed me.

Meet me tonight at 7 o'clock in the mess hall.

I raised my eyebrow suspiciously.

"That's it he's finally going to kill me. I swear this boy," I muttered.

It was already 5:30 so I headed to my cabin to get ready. I dressed in some faded high wasted Jean's, a red long-sleeved crop top with Mickey Mouse on the front and my black converse.

"I hope I'm dressed properly. Leo didn't specify what we are doing," Just then an impure thought came to mind. 'No no no Y/n we are going to the mess hall. Not the woods. Or a hotel. We won't fuck.'

"Y/n are you doing okay?" "Mmm?"
"You've been staring at your mirror for a while."
I hesitantly sat down and looked at Will, "So, earlier Leo gave me a paper...It said to meet him later. I don't know if he meant it like a date though."

"Do you want it to be like a date?"
I nodded eagerly "Yes! Oh more than anything!" Will smiled. Then looked at my wardrobe. "Well, then you are going to have to dress like it's a date." He walked over to my trunk and quickly pulled out a dress.
It was white and had a beautiful design on it, starting with pink at the bottom then fading into blue going up, "Wear this.
I nodded and changed in the restroom. When I came out Will nodded and whistled. "Go get your man girl." I smiled and blushed slightly.

I walked to the mess hall being as it was already 7. "Y/n Leo said you'd be here around this time. He also asked me to give this to you." Chiron told me while handing me a piece of paper. "Thanks, Chiron!" I took the paper and read it.

Please go to bunker 9 now.

'What is this man up to?' I smiled slightly and walked to bunker 9.
Thank goodness I'm wearing flats.
When I reached the bunker I opened the door. When I did, I noticed that there were rose petals all on the floor forming a heart. In the heart were candles and a pizza. The pizza box was opened. I walked and crouched to read the top of the box.

"I know this is kind of cheesy, please look to your left." I read aloud. I looked over to my left and saw Leo wearing a tux, holding an orchid. I got up and walked over to him.

"Leo, what is this?" I asked gesturing around us and he smiled at me.

"I know pizza is your favorite, and that you love orchids, so I thought this would be the best way."

"The best way to do what, Valdez?" He stepped closer to me and took my hand in his.

"Will you Y/n L/n be mine?" I smiled at him.

"Leo Valdez, did you finally grow a pair?" I giggled, he chuckled.

"Only when it comes to you," He winked I smiled again.

"Valdez, are you feeling okay?" I again like earlier put my forehead to his and put my right hand on the back of his head.

"Damn Apollo kids always trying to help you out," he chuckled.

"Yes Leo, I will be yours," He smiled and closed the gap between us.

 Next one-shot Jungkook from BTS until then, stay sour, lemons~