I’m awoken by the door getting unlocked and flying open. My eyes shoot open and my gaze goes instantly to the door and my heart drops. Jordan was standing there smiling casually. He disgusts me. I think to myself. He shuts the door and slides the key into it and turns it with a soft *Click.* He pulls out a pocket knife and walks over to me with a smirk. He slowly trails the cold blade against my skin and up my body teasingly. He reaches my lips and traces them with the blade tip. I try to squirm away from the blade but he placed a strong hand on my shoulder keeping me in my place.

“I told you Cameron and Bryan wouldn’t be able to save you next time.” he sneers unzipping his jeans and unbuttons them. I start crying and close my eyes and turn away from him. Not this again! I scream to myself. I try to do everything in my power to keep myself away from him. He grabs my face and pulls it roughly towards him. I start sobbing as he shoves himself into my mouth. Thrusting back and forth causing me to gag. I continue to cry as he continues to thrust after a while he pulls out freeing my mouth and I let out a loud sob. He slaps me across the face and glares at me.

“You will act like you are enjoying yourself and I can promise not to hurt you as much as I was planning on.” he sneers as he climbs on top of me. I let out a squeal of pain as he forces himself inside me. I try to hide the pain and sadness in my features as much as I could.

“Say my name.” Jordan orders I turn away from him. I feel a sharp pain in my side as the knife cuts it. I scream out in pain and keep my gaze away from him. “Say it!” he shouts slapping me. I continue to cry.

“Jordan.” I mumble and continue to cry.

“I can’t hear you.” Jordan sneers I close my eyes before speaking louder.

“Jordan!” I shout crying harder as my muscles start to tremble from my silent sobs. He grins pleased and thrusts harder causing me to whimper in pain. I keep my gaze away from him and close my eyes biting my lip to keep another whimper quiet.

“Look at me bitch!” Jordan screams slapping me again I cringe but keep my gaze away from his. I feel another sharp pain as the blade dug into my other side and I scream in agony and slowly turn to look at him. He smirks as he slides the now crimson colored blade across my cheeks. The warm blood in my sides start sliding down and onto my back and I just stare blurry eyed at Jordan. I close my eyes tightly so I wouldn’t have to see him enjoying himself.  Finally after what seemed like hours he was finished.

“I will be back.” he says trialing the tip of the blade down my leg causing dark crimson blood to form where the knife touched. I start crying as he leaves the room and locks the door. I sit there and cry silently just as I hear a door open then slam shut next door. I strain my ears to listen as I hear a voice.

“Ah you’re awake I thought you’d hear me with your girlfriend next door.” my heart dropped. Cameron I’m so sorry. I think to myself as I continue to listen.

“You know I could get used to doing her. She is really good.” Jordan sneers.

“Shut up!” Cameron shouts I could hear the anger even through the wall.

“Or else what? I am the one with the knife. So I’d behave if I were you.” Jordan shot back I could hear footsteps walking around in a larger circle. Most likely Jordan circling Cameron as if he were a piece of prey.

“You touch her again and I will personally kill you.” Cameron growls. I start to cry silently knowing Cameron was powerless and I knew he knew as well.

“Well why don’t we test that? Shall we.” Jordan says as I hear chains rattle and footsteps walk to the door. I hear Cameron’s door open and then shut.

“You move and I’ll kill you right now.” Jordan threatens as I hear the lock turning and the door swing open. I shut my eyes refusing to look at either of them. Fresh tears start to slide down my cheeks as I hear Cameron’s chains dragging on the ground towards me.

“Hm, better yet.” Jordan says as I hear a key unlocking chains. I open one eye open slightly and peer at Cameron’s chains. The ones on his wrists were unlocked and fell to the ground.

“You try to escape and I’ll kill you both,” Jordan grumbles into Cameron’s ear, “Now take your pants off.” Cameron’s head whips to Jordan.

“What?” he says shock clinging to his words.

“You heard me. Now do it or else.” Jordan states putting the cool blade onto my calf. I try squirming from it but he just presses it into my leg causing more blood to flow down my leg. I scream in pain and Cameron quickly undoes his pants and slips them off. I look away and bite my lip hiding my pain.

“Take this,” Jordan hands Cameron a smaller pocket knife, “If she misbehaves cut her.” I whimper at the thought of Cameron having to use the knife on me. He hesitates before climbing ontop of me. I open my eyes and look up into his beautiful deep blue eyes.

“I forgive you.” I mouth to him. Pain and sadness cloud his eyes and he leans down and gently kisses me. I kiss him back lovingly to tell him I will love him no matter what has to happen. He pulls away and leans down to my ear.

“I’m so sorry. I love you so much no matter what happens my feelings will never change for you. I never want to hurt you.” he whispers fresh tears hit my eyes as he slowly slides inside of me. I close my eyes and bite my lip to prevent anything from escaping. Cameron moves and kisses me again. I kiss him back thankful for his lips pressed passionately against mine.

“You guys are so boring. You look like you guys are in love.” Jordan spats Cameron pulls away from me and I glare at Jordan. “Make it interesting or else I will have to take over.”

“I’m not going to hurt my love and you are not going to touch her.” Cameron growls placing his arms on either side of my face to keep me out of Jordan’s line of vision. Jordan glares at Cameron and pulls him off of me. He grabs Cameron’s pants and throw them at him and push him out of the room and slams the door. I turn my face away from the door and start crying again.

A/n Hey guys I hope you are enjoying the story as much as I enjoy writing it :) I'm going ot dedicate the next chapter to whoever wants it to be dedicated to them :) you can comment if you want to have it dedicated to you or you can message me totally up to :) Peace out lovely's

xoxo

Leanne Marino <3