The day of the tragedy

Hello readers, sorry it took so long, I spent most of my life on my other....creations.....ok yeah I hope you like it!

It was just a normal school day, nothing out of the ordinary, nothing. It was an A day, and for us we had 3 classes together. Science (first bell), scholarship[btw for those that don't know what that it is, it's like study hall or a free bell] and Art(last bell). The other classes don't matter though, it was art class that really changed our lives. As we walked in the room from our other electives we had, we all gathered at our assigned table. I sank in my seat and laid my head back. I just came from P.E and we played basketball the whole class period. Gabby came from some computer thing elective and Leah came from orchestra. About a minute later the teacher comes in,Mr. Landon, he's super tall, has short hair with a short beard that he obviously tried to shave down a bit his self and he wore a turtle neck, with long khaki jeans. Our teacher doesn't usually talk much so like usual what he would say was "good afternoon today are warm up is going to be (whatever the warmup is that day)" and then he'd talk about it a bit and sit down. Only today was Very different. Instead of saying the usual and wearing the usual, he wore a red suit with red pants and red shoes....and what he said was even weirder. He went up to the front of the room and said "good evening children, let's take a colorful journey in the world of art~ We'll first start with painting~", as he handed out white paper and plastic plates with only red and black paint. Me and my friends turned and looked at each other a little freaked out. Then he placed what looked like a cup of blood in front of us, though it wasn't blood, it was only water with a whole lot of food coloring in it. How do we know? Well some dumbass decided to try and drink it(ahem ahem gabby did it!). The teacher went back to the front of the room and grinned saying "I'm sorry students but my actions the first couple of weeks weren't really how I am and I apologize ahead of time for not saying my real name for it is actually, Mr. Lucifer~". Me and Leah look at each other with very scared faces while gabby....asked to go to the bathroom. Mr......L said yes and before she left she did a little signal telling us to come along too. We both got up and we left to go to the bathroom....and somehow he was ok with it, actually he was grinning as we left. When we got to the bathroom gabby went and checked every stall to make sure it was empty and then turned back to us. "That is definitely not the same person we met the first day of school" I said with a small little shiver that ran down my back. "Nah maybe he's just joking with us and trying to be more interactive with us" Leah replied. "Calling himself the devil is not the only way he could interact and get our attention with. He could've just went up there and dressed like a clown for all I care and then told us to paint him like the Mona Lisa" Gabby said glaring at Leah. Leah leaned on the wall and crossed her arms, "So what's the plan? Are we gonna seal him back in hell by doing a sacrificial ritual? If so, I'd like to be the sacrifice!", she said excitedly. "Hell no are we doing no sacrificial ritual....(mumbles under breath)and we all know if we would we'd start with me first..." I replied. Now we were both glaring at each other. All of a sudden the speaker in the bathroom starts acting funny and then a voice spoke. "Why fight little detectives? No one has to die, unless you can't solve this riddle in Tim-"
"No NO! WE ARE NOT DOING THIS CRAP TODAY MAN, WHAT DO YOU WANT SATAN?!", Gabby yelled at the speaker. ".....Look one of you was right, I'm not your actual teacher and you don't have to do a ritual. All I ask is for you to play my little game.", he replied. "Ok then what's the-" Leah covered my mouth, "(Whispering in my ear) this dude is definitely a murder that possibly is the actual devil, you shouldn't be playing along with this" she said looking at me like I was insane. "Actually you do have to play along, someone's life is at stake and the more you interrupt, the less time you'll have to save them. My first victim.....Mr. Landon. If he dies, I'm your teacher for the rest of the year and more and more people you need to get rid of me....will die."
"Oh my god this is cringy...." I said yawning a bit, "this is gonna be over within half an hour or so. Couldn't you have done a lot better than that?". The voice laughed and replied, "this is only the beginning".

To Be Continued