21

I sat down at my bed and smirked. That was an easy victory for me. Soon enough he will be begging on his knees when I leave him. It was almost too simple for me. Taehyung is such an easy catch in the ocean. So vulnerable and so many weaknesses. There is a lot on him that I can use to make this plan even easier. 

 I woke up the next morning. When it's this early, I usually want to go back to bed. But I was extremely motivated to make everything perfect.  The first thing I did was to put on my servant clothes. But I put on the size smaller that was hanging in the closet. The pants were extremely tight, but it made my butt look great. I also took a shirt one size smaller, and it really defined my waist and hips.

To be truly honest, I am not really that confident in my body. I wouldn't, for example, have shorts or tank tops on me. But as long as I am fully covered of these clothes, I am fine.

I walked to Taehyungs room with as slow steps as possible. I wanted to be a few minutes late, I wanted to see Taehyungs reaction.

As soon as I arrived outside of Taehyungs room, the door opened with Taehyung intensely looking at me.
"You're late," he said. I nodded and smiled. 
"I'm so sorry Taehyung! I couldn't find my clothes and this was the only thing I could find," I said and showed off my outfit with too tight clothes.

I saw him checking my clothes out, and if I weren't mistaking, he licked his lips. 
"That is okay, but don't do it any more times. Everything needs to be on time here, okay? I'm not just a boss, I am the ruler of this country so please make sure to have respect for my duties," Taehyung said. He showed no kind of emotion with his blank face, but I know he had changed. 
"Wow. I thought you were gonna yell at me. I'm so glad that you are being so overly kind, Taehyung. I really appreciate it," I replied. 

Taehyungs smiled at me. 
"Seokjin is preparing breakfast in the kitchen, so I will clean your room," I sighed. He nodded. I smiled and gently kissed his cheek as I walked into his room. 

Taehyung was about to say something, but I had already closed the door. 

Everything is working perfectly. I didn't know if Taehyung was actually falling for it though, but I know that being overly passionate often ended in something more. My trick is just to have a lot of skinship, and especially flirt. 

How I learned to flirt, is not a very happy story. When I was sixteen and my parents left me, I got obsessed with finding a true love. I got obsessed with finding someone who would love me. And my grandmother wasn't enough. I went to clubs and parties, only to find a quick hook-up. Because that was my definition of love. If someone thought I was handsome enough to make out with, it meant that I actually was something. Someone that people liked.

Right?